Frozen Election

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Nov 4, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    For our non- U.S. members I will try to clarify the situation in the United States . The Democrats saw they were about to lose the election and froze the election process by stopping the tally of votes in 6 remaining states in which Donald Trump was ahead and widening his lead . They scurried back to manufacture some votes for Joe Biden . Now Donald Trump is refusing to accept any of the fake votes they are busy manufacturing . This will go to the courts . This could take for months to work its way through the legal system . The situation in the Democrat held cities will explode . -- It definitely is time for preppers to feel smug in the U.S. . We can sit back and watch the show as sheeple succumb to the upcoming carnage .

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    wally, TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I like probably some of you guys have multiple messages in my E mail where Donald Trump and Clan or doing a fund raiser to fight the Democrats in Court over this attempt by the Democrats to pack the voting count with fake votes . He doesn't know I don't have much money .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Me, I'm just one of those privileged whites. Being an oppressor, I voted pro-Constitution. How despicable!

My mom's kin were privileged to scrap-by in the mountain hollers. My dad's kin were privileged to work the mines and the factories. I had the privilege of having my dad die while I was attending high school. To buy books for university, I used the Social Security money that he would never see and that my mother would never see (they both died in their early 50s). To pay for tuition and life, I had the privilege to work the loading docks and to drive a truck parts delivery van. Had my oppressor father not died, I'd have ROTC-ed my way through college -- which was what I had been preparing to do.

wally, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.projectveritas.com/news...livers-testimony-of-shady-postmark-scheme-to/

"[TRAVERSE CITY, MICH.—Nov. 4, 2020] An U.S. Postal Service Insider told Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe his supervisor instructed mail carriers at his work site here that all new ballot envelopes should be segregated in bins, so that postal clerks could fraudulently hand-postmark them as received Nov. 3."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...her-ups-were-engaging-in-voter-fraud-n2579501

https://fakenewsjunkie.com/2020/11/...hell-whistleblower-story-in-michigan-tonight/

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    wally and TMT Tactical like this.