General Flynn And Fbi Fisa Scandal In News

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, May 7, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/6/editorial-anti-trump-agents-should-face-genuine-ju/

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

It's a mess up in D.C.

As much as this is a D.C. matter at the highest national level, the bureaucrats filter down to the fruited plain, to include tidal flood plains.

At our emergency shelter I brief my squad that undercover ADA Compliance Officers are/could be (can't say everything here). ADA = Americans With Disabilities Act. The national compliance office is part of DOJ.

The good news is that my standards are higher than DOJ's.

MAGA

TMT Tactical likes this.