George Clooney Public Appeal.

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Keith H., May 11, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      425/460

Blog Posts:
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      297/345

Blog Posts:
    IMHO, George Clooney is a waste of oxygen and is a contributor to air, and noise pollution.

Morgan101 and Sonofliberty like this.
  3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      425/460

Blog Posts:
    I am not a fan of George Clooney either, but this post is about the message, not the actor.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      297/345

Blog Posts:
    Nor disrespect intended but I think his message is as phony as he is.

Morgan101 and Sonofliberty like this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    political BS.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    If they would really listen to all scientists, not just the ones getting government grant to "find" "climate change" and allow actual unbiased discussion of the topic, maybe the truth could come out. There is a reason they say it is the worst it has been in "human history". It is actually very clever and "true" for values of truth. However, they neglect to mention that we are in the middle of; not the first, but the sixth "mass extinction" and that there were no Homo-sapiens around for the first five. They also fail to mention all of the other ice ages and periods of extreme heat, high CO2 etc.... that occurred before the rise of Homo-sapiens.
    This is nothing but an attempt to impose world government and to enslave the west.

7. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    I agree. Both the actor and his message are full of shit.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. watcherchris

watcherchris Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    After about a minute I turned the video off.

I have difficulty understanding why people would think that Hollywood and the Entertainment industry know more about how we should live our lives and pay for it than we ourselves.

Somehow Hollywood and even Washington DC are become the default settings for how all of America should follow, worship, think, and understand. How did this happen???

What we want and need pales in comparison to how Hollywood and Washington DC...need us to be politically and socially "Herded."

Get your heads out of your backsides...and think.

If these people are promoting overpopulation as one of the big causes of species extinction due to global warming/climate change..the obvious solution is to trim the population...or if you prefer ...cull the herd.

Make no mistake...this is what is coming from the UN Masters.

A UN pilot program of such has already been tried/piloted in Yugoslavia..and I am not entirely sure phase two is scheduled to take place in Hungary at some time in the future.

A whole generation of males have been exterminated in Yugoslavia or whatever those nations are today called. And the UN did nothing.

And so too will climate change and global warming ....to populations.

You are being gas lighted.

Need proof.....why are a bunch of High Maintenance Hollywood types telling us about climate change/global warming when they consume way more than the average American..our leadership too?? Carbon footprint....wow!!
    Think it through. These people are nuts.

You get to where you can see them coming....predictable..as they go for another round of drum beating.

Oh...one more thing...

I can get foul language all day and night long at work. It is not a good selling point....sarcasm or not.

Ishmaelites run amok....continually trying to "Herd" people.

I am not impressed.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    An actor is at best a human parrot and at worst a professional liar. I have never understood why ANYONE would really care about anything that they say. If you will pay them to go on TV and tout the benefits, great taste, and wonders of a $hit sandwich they are there for you. They are ACTORS. Most are dumb as a post about anything but their profession and that is all a fantasy!

10. Morgan101

Morgan101 Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    It is really hard for me to watch this and be civil. Two morons; one reportedly worth $500 million, and the other reportedly worth $45 million asking me to contribute money to their brainless cause because they disagree with the people in charge. Neither one has an opinion worth listening to.

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.