Georgia Guide Stones

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by koolhandlinc, Jul 15, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. koolhandlinc

koolhandlinc Expert Member
      245/345

Blog Posts:
    Have you heard of them? They have the following in English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian. inscribed on them. ( all this is basically copied and pasted from Wiki. Credit to Wiki on the information. Just search Georgia Guide Stones and you will find it.)

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
    Also inscribed is "Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason"

So how would we achieve 1/2 million people on a plant of roughly 7 to 8 billion? I mean heck China is 1.3 or 1.4 Billion, India is 1.1 or 1.2 billion or something like that. The US is 320 million est. counting the undocumented population.

Why am I a survivalist/prepper? Looking at the world as a whole and what the global elite want to have happen. I had better be prepared for something to happen because some people just keep breeding.

This was put in place by someone with money. Who clearly wants the population reduced. Who refers to "ruling."

Will you be part of the 7 billion people who reduce the population or the 500 million who live on?

Tumbleweed likes this.
  2. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Expert Member
      158/173

Blog Posts:
    I have read about the Georgia Guidestones before, and I agree with you that it is part of the elitist survival plan. I think that most of the orchestrated conflict in the world is to achieve this reduction in population.
    Is it really necessary ? Maybe and maybe not. Humans live mainly in the areas of the earth that are the easiest to inhabit, and there are many parts of the world where no man has ever set foot in.
    If we used our resources to make more of these areas habitable, then we have room for a larger population on the earth; but at some point, the earth will truly have more people than it can support, regardless of whether we are able to make more of it habitable or not.
    Is that even a desirable outcome ?
    When the earth had more vegetation, we had a higher oxygen level in the air than we have now. The more buildings and factories we build, and the more cities we have, the more vegetation we lose. We even lose part of the ocean floor that way because the sand for cement all comes from the ocean, and our beaches are eroding as we build skyscrapers.
    Regardless of how we believe about this situation, it is very likely that the people in power are going to continue to follow the Georgia Guidestones, and reducing population by wars, sickness, and even abortions to stop new babies from being born.

koolhandlinc likes this.
  3. koolhandlinc

koolhandlinc Expert Member
      245/345

Blog Posts:
    It does seem population reduction by any means so as to ensure their and their progeny's survival is the agenda. The agenda seems to be moving along well. There is a situation that only required they do basically little to nothing and depopulation will occur.

Understanding that humans live where it's easiest is pretty important. Its part of the equation of understanding whats happening and where we are going.

With the knowledge of peak oil and some realizing we are on the post peak plateau.

I read a study about 20 years ago. It was about peak oil and post peak mediation factors. I believe it was presented to congress. It said that we had to begin mediation factors before the peak is hit. Once past it will be impossible to do enough to prevent a die off from occurring. They did not take action in the 90's. We are 10 years beyond the peak.

When the governments doesn't take action and the information has been presented to them. What is their real plan? Do they believe they are part of the lucky 500,000?