Getting Ready To Make Colloidal Silver...

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by watcherchris, Mar 14, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am about to make some six to eight bottles of colloidal Silver as my stocks are running low..

Like to keep at least two bottles close by but getting low and with the weather breaking have been busy.

I use it alot to spray inside my mask...before putting it on...and take a teaspoon on occasion..along with my vitamin and mineral intake.

I also keep several bottles in my locker at work....again for spraying my mask..

So far of four C19 tests I've taken all have been negative though I have been around people who have been positive.

Hope to keep it that way.

Also researching into making colloidal Copper as well...

Best get to it...the daylight is burning..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh...and for those who do not know and or are not familiar...

Colloidal Silver is anti bacterial and anti microbial..

When I hurt my hand last year...I was given bandages with silver on one side. This was a surprise to me as I don't remember seeing any such bandages when I was coming up...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    Chris, i had a friend that swore by that stuff , I looked it up at the mayo clinic this is what they said
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-.../expert-answers/colloidal-silver/faq-20058061
    Supplements containing colloidal silver aren't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body. It's not an essential mineral.

Colloidal silver products are made of tiny silver particles suspended in a liquid — the same type of metal used in jewelry, dental fillings and silverware.

Manufacturers of colloidal silver supplements often promote their products by claiming that silver can boost the immune system, fight infection and treat cancer.

However, no sound scientific studies evaluating these health claims have been published in reputable medical journals. In the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission have taken action against several companies for making unproven health claims.

When taken by mouth, silver builds up in your body. Over months to years, this can result in a blue-gray discoloration of your skin, eyes, internal organs, nails and gums. Doctors call this argyria (ahr-JIR-e-uh). It's usually permanent. In rare cases, high doses of colloidal silver can cause serious side effects, such as seizures and organ damage.

Colloidal silver may also interact with prescription medicines, including penicillamine (Cuprimine, Depen), quinolone antibiotics, tetracycline and levothyroxine (Unithroid, Levoxyl, Synthroid).

sorry if i burst your bubble

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    No problem...and understand about the turning blue...and also build up in the body....

You don't want to take alot of it .....

I gave a bottle of it to a fellow at work who is prone to sore throats..and he got back to me and told me it got rid of his sore throat...

I had that happen to me as well...it got rid of my sore throat...

There are days when I do not take it at all..but do spray it on my mask....before putting the mask on..

I have also sprayed it on small cuts..or other times use a piece of aloe vera plant...

I have been in contact with three people...relatives.... who have tested positive for C19...and have myself taken four C19 tests....and was myself..negative...for each test. I do not know if it was the liquid Silver and or vitamins and zinc I take but I continue to so do.

Oh....and those C19 tests are just awful...wherein they stick that q tip way up in your nose...like into your brains....Yuck!!!
    Like they are trying to tickle your brain....

Thanks and no offense taken..Artic Bill.

Have completed making 6 bottles of it now....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    arctic bill and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'd not worry about turning blue
    When considering what bad bugs can do.

We preppers discuss going to pet shops to buy antibiotics for when it hits the fan, therefore I'll not question the discussion of silver's benefits.

When things turn bad, the pharmacies will be looted empty. BLM peaceful protesters are even now emptying pharmacies ... but it is for the cheap wine and opiate Rx brain-numbing "delights". So far they've left the antibiotics behind. This won't be true in the future -- the looters will gut and burn. Antibiotics will cost a fortune on the black market. If they are even available, period.

The following is NOT approved for humans. Not approved for cats and dogs, either. Be forewarned.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/durvet-pen-aqueous-100-ml?cm_vc=-10005

https://www.prepperplan.com/survival-antibiotics/

• Bird Sulfa is SMZ-TMP (Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim)
    • Fish Cillin is Ampicillin
    • Fish Cycline is Tetracycline
    • Fish-Flex is Keflex or Cephalexin – 250mg
    • Fish-Flex Forte is Keflex or Cephalexin – 500mg
    • Fish Flox is Ciprofloxacin
    • Fish-Mox is Amoxicillin – 250mg
    • Fish-Mox Forte is Amoxicilin – 500mg
    • Fish-Pen is Penicillin – 250mg
    • Fish-Pen Forte is Penicillin – 500mg
    • Fish-Zole is Metronidazole – 250mg
    https://nasdonline.org/177/d001784/cattleman-dies-due-to-accidental-injection-nebraska-face.html

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.