New Member Getting Started

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by MsDivine, May 19, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. MsDivine

MsDivine New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    Hello I'm from Atlanta, Ga and I'm not army based but do have some rather interesting experiences outdoors, and am ready to read some of everyone's.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. MsDivine

MsDivine New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    Also to let you know a little about myself a lot of my experiences of survival have either been alone or with other people. The situation may or may not be what you expect but definitely survival.

3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day, & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.

4. MsDivine

MsDivine New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:

5. MsDivine

MsDivine New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    Thank you very much. I am a little curious about how this all works in particular and appreciate your likes. Is there any advice you can offer to me. I have many things I am willing to share and although interesting all very much true. I just need help on where to start and how to go about doing it.

Keith H. likes this.
  6. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Just look through the forum & see if there are any particular sections you are interested in. If you find a section you would like to follow, on the right hand side of the page you will see "Post New Thread" Just under that you will see "Watch Forum", click on that & follow the prompt that will come up on the screen. This will ensure that you are notified of new posts to that section. I took the time to go through all the sections & click on Watch Forum.
    Keith.