New Member Good Morning Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by GARY R MOSIER, Jan 30, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. GARY R MOSIER

GARY R MOSIER Expert Member
      100/99

Blog Posts:
    Well another survival forum. I decided to bit because I have been involved in prepping for over 25 years. My user name in this community is RICHFL. You can find me on several forums.

A little about my self: Raised on dairy farm in Wisconsin for 18 years. received my draft notice so went into the US Marine Corps. After two wars and several smaller actions, I retired USMC E-7 after serving 22 years decided that I need a change of locations and pace for my family. We retired out of Okinawa Japan straight to the NE Florida Coast back in the early 1990's. I then was hired and trained as a Deputy Sheriff here in Florida serving for 10 years until I was injured on the job (Broke my back). I received a lot of training over the years in survival and my 18 years on a farm gave me plenty of experiences in prepping.

We my family and I have survived over 35 different survival incidents over the years. Some man made (Chemical spill), and others natural (Hurricanes). So I start making up lesson plans for beginners. I now offer them to you here.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Gary.
    Keith.