New Member Greetings From Georgia

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by AlexanderPain, Nov 19, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. AlexanderPain

AlexanderPain Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    Hi Guys,
    I'm just joining you from the Atlanta area. Survival is a big topic here whether it's a full blown zombie apocalypse or a 1/4-inch of snow. This looks like an interesting forum for sure!

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Alex & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hi, welcome. Zombie whatever aside, what is your interest survival-wise? Do you live in a suburb? Twenty years ago, I knew several people who moved to the towns north of Atlanta. Atlanta quickly ate these little towns. I'm no longer up-to-date on that region.

If things go sideways, what entities will be a challenge for you and yours? Example, looting -- is that a "zombie" factor? Back in the 90's as Atlanta continued to spread, so did the crime -- therefore my question above. Are you planning on staying where you are when the dollar tanks, when looting becomes a daily behavior for the criminal element, when "normal people" panic? Or, are you looking at bugging out to where you have friends / family / ties?

I'm not kidding here; dead serious, if you know what I mean. Tell us what is going on in your neck of the woods. You'll definitely not be alone in your circumstances. People will be interested. I am.