New Member Greetings from Illinois

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by bluebetta, Jul 4, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. bluebetta

bluebetta Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hello. I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I became interested in preparing for power outages, storms and other common events after experiencing the Midwest Super Derecho in 2009. I tried to describe that experience in my profile section. I am only recently starting to think about other scenarios and longer term survival situations. I am here to learn from people who have more knowledge and experience than myself.

I am so hesitant to post! I am afraid being new here, that I will ask the same questions that you have heard before and annoy the regulars. Do you have an FAQ section or suggested reading for newbies? I look forward to meeting new friends and learning new things. I am excited to be here.

2. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi there bluebetta,
    My name is Sara. So nice to meet you and have you in this forum.
    Do not hesitate to post something.
    There are certain sections that have their own main focus.
    For the new members you have the following sections: introduction section, the hangout, the general Q&A's, survival stories, etc.
    Many greetings

bluebetta likes this.