New Member Greetings from sunny New Mexico

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by ziskasun, Jun 9, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. ziskasun

ziskasun New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Hello Everyone. I'm new to this forum and I am so excited to see so many here to share ideas and solutions with. I've lived a sort of nomadic life having moved over 40 times. This has really shown me the beauty of living with very little and surviving with what you can make or find or how to just do without. While some who know me might scoff at my efforts to be independent or "off-grid" it brings me great comfort to NOT rely on agencies and the government for what I need. I am looking forward to combing through all of the amazing info here and getting to know some new friends in the community.

2. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    I always have great interest in people who live nomadically. I myself have only lived in one area my whole life. I've only visited two states. I definitely look forward to reading some of your posts.

3. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi ziskasun,
    I am fairly new myself but am already enjoying it a lot.
    I also strive towards a very independent lifestyle :)
    Nice to meet you!