New Member Greetings From The Free State of Idaho

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Doubletap45, Jul 21, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Doubletap45

Doubletap45 New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Just found this Forum, looks like it's off to a great start. Me, a retired LEO who escaped Kalifornia to Idaho in the 1990's. I'm a proud Oath Keeper.
    I started prepping before Y2K and have done my best to stay prepared ever since. I am also a trained Gunsmith and was a Firearms instructor when I was in L.E.
    I love forums like this because there is always much to learn from others. Sharing information is key to help others prepare for emergency's, First Aid and health, and a possible future breakdown of society.

You will find many opinions here. Some you will agree with, some you won't, but one must always be respectful of others opinions. Best to take what you can from each and every post and use what seems right to you.

Thank You in advance to the people who post here and what I will learn and take away from this Forum.