New Member Greetings From The Pnw

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Yard Dart, Dec 3, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Thought I would say howdy to all. A knuckle dragging survivor from the PNW. I have moss growing in my hair and flippers for feet.... stylish for sure in the rain forest of WA.

Anyways, new to the forum, but not new to the way of life. Glad to be here and looking forward to contributing.
    Airborne!!

YD

AuntB likes this.
  2. tominwash

tominwash Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Greetings back. I live west of Olympia toward the coast myself and also clean the crud from my flippers. Haven't been here that long myself but a good core group of people here that are willing to help with most anything.

3. Kootenay prepper

Kootenay prepper Expert Member
      227/230

Blog Posts:
    Greetings from B.C. Canada

4. AuntB

AuntB Expert Member
      163/173

Blog Posts:
    Hello @Yard Dart this is a good site with interesting topics. I mainly read here but the threads leave me thinking and re-examining some of my survival plans.

Yard Dart likes this.