New Member Greetings. I'm British, Not English And I Have Been A Prepper Or Survivalist For The Last 14 Years.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Ystranc, Jun 24, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I live on a hillside in Wales and am a bug-in type. Always looking to expand my preps, knowledge or self sufficiency abilities.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Legendary Survivalist Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    welcome to the forum, from an Englishman in North Devon!!:D

Ystranc likes this.
  3. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Nice to meet you, I'm not English, Welsh, Scots or Irish.... more of a mongrel. British is the only description that works

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    good show! I'm an Englishman born and bred, a Devonian since the age of 8, and a nationalist and a patriot to boot.:D

5. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Were you on any other forums LoneWolf? The survivaluk.net site seems to have gone off the boil. There are some good posts on there from some time back that are more UK specific. They discuss the UK firearms laws at length in between putting the world to rights.

Anyway, with survivaluk.net going quiet I went searching for a new forum, this one seems to be fairly international and a bit less out there than most of the others, I hope to learn a lot.

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, Survival uk seems to have gone quiet, SD the owner is too busy with his own prepping to spent much time on the site, it seems.
    I run another British prepping forum, www.preppersforum.uk which is in its early days.

7. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Just been looking at your forum. Will definitely join if I can. SkeanDhude did seem a bit snowed under but I got the impression that it was more then that......even so it was already quiet by then and it is his decision so I can't comment.

8. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day & welcome to this forum Ystranc. Yes I see what you mean, I am Cymru on my Mother's side, but my Father was English. I guess I still consider myself English though as that was my country of birth, West Sussex. I do miss the Welsh mountains though, I spent a lot of time in South Wales.
    Keith.
    Australia.

9. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Nice to meet you Keith :)

Keith H. likes this.
  10. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts: