Had 2 Storms Already.got Another On The Way

Discussion in 'Survival Stories' started by JimLE, Apr 17, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. JimLE

JimLE Expert Member
      198/230

Blog Posts:
    had a hail storm on a Saturday. the 6th.then 2 tornadoes 13th.which was this last Saturday. now we're in for a storm tonight.and from what I've heard.it's gonne be serious. and here we are still recovering from the 1st 2.especially the tornadoes.

TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  2. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We have had a really busy early spring too. a couple of tornados and one hail storm. We have also had a couple of really strong windy thunderstorms with winds near tropical storm strength. That is Texas weather though. Once summer gets here the daily weather forecast will be hot with a few scattered clouds with a locally heavy afternoon thunderstorm in some areas. Those locally heavy storms can be the size of a football field and drop a gully washer with hail on you sometimes! Meanwhile, you nearest neighbor a quarter mile away is in the sunshine and doesn't get a drop. My weather rock is about as accurate as weather forecasts are here.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well this sort of extreme weather was forecast, & if the scientists are right, then this is going to get a lot worse worldwide.
    Batten down the hatches & keep prepping people.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In this one thing living someplace with very active and sometimes wild weather is an advantage. We stay prepared because we have experienced a lot of problems. Power outages here are common enough that I have LED lamps hanging from the ceiling in every room. If a hurricane is coming in I don't have to fight the crowds to stock up on necessities, I already have that covered. When you have "been there done that" a few times you learn a lot about what you really want and need.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  5. JimLE

JimLE Expert Member
      198/230

Blog Posts:
    i normally wouldn't do this.but I've been taking advantage of the donations of foods water ice and other items.even then.mostly for others.I've stocked up on bottled water.foods.tooth brush/paste.paper towels and other items im low on..between the mid west flooding to what happening here.to me figureing prices on food will start going up.i better stock up while i have the chance to do so.ive even started looking for scrap lumber to build shelves.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Many in America would invite the loss of NY NY, SF, LA, Seattle, Portland, Boston, Baltimore, Miami, and celebrity laden Malibu.

Global warming at its fastest pace couldn't take out these cancers fast enough. We need the oceans to slosh hard and fast.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I would usually agree but I got kids in San Diego and Seattle. I would not miss their governments but would most definitely miss the kids.

JimLE likes this.