Have Any Of You Noticed This About Certain People And Animals??

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by watcherchris, Dec 17, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    A lady friend I know told me this story about her and her sister going to a place which cares for homeless cats.

While walking about this place looking at different cats...the cats just seemed to come to her...as if they were naturally drawn to her.

Even the staff noticed it in that cats who were not normally that civil or hospitable came to her for attention.

It is as if animals can sense something deep down in some people which does not exist in others.

Have you folks noticed this in some people..that animals naturally like something in them that they do not find in other people?? They are drawn to them.
    I've noticed this about some children and adults too. Children seem to know instinctively an adult to whom they are naturally drawn. Others they recoil in fear and stand off...even hide.

I don't know exactly what to call this trait...perhaps some of you have a name for it??

Thanks,
    Watcherchris.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We humans are also animals some smarter than others. Other species of animals are the same in this respect, i.e. some are smarter than others. This does not mean that foxes are smarter than rabbits, it means that there are very smart foxes & some not so smart, same with rabbits & other species. I have had contact with a variety of wild animals, including a Raven that saved me from a snake one time. Wild animals will interact with each other, & therefore will also interact with humans.
    Keith.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    And cats are attracted to the dying. The cat's old-brain wiring along with its olfactory bulbs pick up on the death process odors. Evolution sez, "I'll lick the rotting flesh off its bones."

Flaky people (like anyone heading for a place that takes care of homeless cats) are often not particularly healthy mentally or physically.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    cats and dogs can tell which people are animal friendly and which people don't like animals.
    me- I prefer animals to most people.

5. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Yeah...me too lonewolf. I too prefer animals to most people. I never was what one would call a social butterfly.

Working graveyard shift for so long cured me of being very social in the manner of most people.

And most people tend to be "Daywalkers." Not me.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I found that "the general public" are just too dumb and too stupid!:D
    none of them have got the intelligence to survive when SHTF and I don't see the point of wasting my time on them.