New Member Have Been Deployed And Absent From Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Spec OP warrior, Oct 20, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Spec OP warrior

Spec OP warrior Expert Member
      126/173

Blog Posts:
    Hello all

I am back.

Similar Threads Forum Date
Covid...carson Saying Out Loud What I Have Been Thinking.... News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 9, 2023
They Cannot Take What They Have Been Dishing Out To Others... News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 16, 2022
Millions Of Sexual Harassment Victims (males) May Have Been Charged With A Hate Crime. The Hangout Jul 29, 2021
Tucker Carlson Says What I Have Been Thinking For Some Time Now... News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 13, 2021
Any Of You Been Hearing Stories ...chinese Troops In Canada As Well As Mexixo?? News, Current Events, and Politics Oct 30, 2020
Here's What The Government Has Been Telling You All Along The Hangout Apr 30, 2020
This Has Been A Test! Other Not Listed Situations Apr 28, 2020
I Have That Chinese Disease That's Been Going Around! Jokes and Humor Sep 10, 2019
Grand Jury On Fbi Has Been Called By Attorney General . News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 7, 2019
New Member Old Guy And Old Prepper. Been Around A Few Years And A A Few Forums. New Member Introduction Dec 22, 2018