Have You Bugged In Yet (poll)

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Proton Entropy, Mar 11, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

?

Have you bugged in because of COVID-19?

1. Yes, I am COVID-19 diagnosed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I have undiagnosed possible symptoms

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. Yes, but no symptoms (as a precaution)

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  4. No, I have possible symptoms but have to go to work

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. No, but I would if I could

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
  6. No, I see no reason right now

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  7. No, other reasons

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Proton Entropy

Proton Entropy Expert Member
      128/173

Blog Posts:
    Please vote and comment your thoughts and progress.

I leave the vote open so you can update status as it progresses.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Proton Entropy

128/173

Blog Posts:
    As of yesterday night I'm bugging in.
    We just passed 500 infected in Sweden (we're 10 million) and our government have temporarily suspended some basic constitutional rights such as freedom to gather in crowds, demonstrations etc. They say they have thr right to do this, but it has actually never happened before.

I have said to my employer that I have symptoms but am strong enough to work from home which they immediately approved.
    I've been carrying my computer with me home from the office every day after work for this.

I don't like to lie to my employer but I see this as an extraordinary reason to do so. I just pray I did not wait for too long, but I admit I've had some serious normalcy bias about this decision.
    My wife had planned to work half the day from home anyway before a meeting but will call in and say I have symptoms during the day and see what happens.

We could probably sustain our economy for months, maybe for a year without income but it actually seems like the government is removing these hurdles and temporarily increased government assisted sick leave as of yesterday.

Stay strong and fight the normalcy bias!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    Caribou, TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    There seems to be a shortage of Corona Virus testing supplies . So it stands to reason many people will catch the virus and get well or die and and their death will be classified as the flu . One of our group called to make a doctor appointment yesterday and was told they would only take patients if the problem was " a life or death situation ". Apparently doctor offices are being overwhelmed . I don't trust what is being reported as the official cases of Corona Virus . Governments around the globe or not taking the extreme measures that they are because of a virus that is less deadly than the flu . We are not bugged in yet but could see that happening in a matter of days .

4. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    My wife still works.
    I mostly hang out at home as much as possible.

They aren't around here.
    It's been business as usual.

I don't recall anyone ever saying it was "less deadly" than the flu.

5. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    We have yet to see the first reported case in the State. No reason to bug in yet. Getting some last minute supplies and living a normal life. We're both retired so I don't expect much of a change.

Proton Entropy and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have been cocooned (bugged'in) for five months. Started mid October 2019. But this happens every year. I do snowshoe off the mountain and down to the road to get the mail every other day. But I see no humans.

7. Idwanderer

Idwanderer Well-Known Member
      93/115

Blog Posts:
    Am fortunate so far with no cases within a couple hundred miles. So I've spent some time shoring up my supplies in anticipation for the coming quarantine. Am retired so the quarantine will have little effect other than boredom. Its sure been an interesting ride … watching the social economic impact this has surfaced. Ya all keep your top knot now … ya hear!

8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    One of the houses on our survival compound went into quarantine this morning . They have the symptoms of the Corona Virus . They will not be going to a doctor but self treat and hope for the best .

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  9. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    NO. Because unlike most people in typical survival / prepper forum I still need to work & doing business to make money, and do not have the luxury nor enough privilege to stay at home and having the govt (tax payer) providing me. I'm a poor 3rd worlder here :(

10. Richard Earley

Richard Earley Well-Known Member
      97/115

Blog Posts:
    I have been a loner since 1971 so being alone is no problem...I will go shopping as the situation warrants other than that everything is fine here...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  11. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    We had Patient Zero in our area way to close for comfort. Compound that with the patient and the parents doing some off-the-charts incredibly stupid and irresponsible things, and they have caused quite a mess. We have no symptoms, and to the best of our knowledge have not been exposed. My health is very good (knock on wood), but my wife is extremely high risk.

We have not self-quarantined, but we have reconsidered, and cancelled some dates that would have put us in the general public. Not super large crowds, but large enough, and close enough it could be uncomfortable.

Once again, be advised. Your world can be turned completely upside down in a heartbeat. The speed at which this crisis is traveling is mind boggling. You have to be ahead of the game.

12. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    I hope everything will be fine with you and wife. I've got a wild theory regarding prevention (NOT scientific). Spend more time under direct sunlight (outdoor) and expose yourself as much as possible to direct sunlight, but away from other people, this virus can't survive under blazing sun (mix of the sun UV+IR killing them off)

13. Proton Entropy

128/173

Blog Posts:
    I think the UV theory might hold up.

Also over here every second home or so has a sauna. That could probably kill of any virus on clothes, masks and such!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    Good on ya! I have my own little 1-1/2 acre homestead and have pretty much holed up with enough food, water, meds, etc. for maybe 5-6 months. Problem is, I'm only abouit 12 miles from Twin Falls, right between Boise and Pocatello. If enough people in Idaho gets Captain Trips, it'll be heading my way, like as not. At least boredom won't get us; we still have to keep up with the animals and have lotsa books.

Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I think I'm getting a cold. Sore throat.

Taking meds that would allow Covid-19 to kill me and then there's the matter of my being old. I used to smoke. I am male.

Wrote personal phys. and asked if I should stop taking one particularly dangerous medication. He said that stopping Rx would be futile were symptoms to begin.

How comforting.

Work involves being exposed to health care workers to include physicians from several departments including Emergency Medicine. Also interact (just last week, as a matter of fact, was in his rental car) with technical folk just arriving from international airports. In January I was on the west coast interacting with hundreds of people from every continent on Earth.

We'll see if I'm on a longer journey.

Great website. Has been fun interacting with y'all.

Best regards,
    O.G.

Rebecca and poltiregist like this.
  16. Proton Entropy

128/173

Blog Posts:
    Are you staying home from work?
    I mean it's still more likely a regular flu, so do your best to keep fighting!
    Even most people from Wuhan and Italy is NOT infected so don't give up. It's never over until it's over! Keep fighting even if it IS the coronavirus you have!

Rebecca likes this.
  17. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I live out in the country. There isn't much out here to run from. If I want to go to town I go. No big deal at this time.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      "There isn't much out here to run from."
      We understand this phrase. Most don't.
      I may have said this on this site before, but I once heard a woman say that she was afraid when out of her city and in the countryside. She felt that no one was there. Nothing existed.

We are just the opposite. I almost feel embraced by nature. I like being in the middle of trees or being in a green field looking out over the mountains. Like being near a lake.

I don't like the ocean, deserts, or swamps. But let me live next to temperate forests.

Old Geezer, Mar 19, 2020
      Caribou likes this.
  18. Jon Sophic

Jon Sophic Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    You're in a good situation. Stay there and be safe, my friend.

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  19. NomadWill

NomadWill Expert Member
      240/345

Blog Posts:
    My family and I haven't decided to bug in yet, as It's not that bad where we are in South Carolina. But it's definitely a possibility in the few weeks or so if things continue as they are. All we can do now is continue to stockpile and see what happens.

I hope everyone and their families remains safe in these troubling times!

20. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    they refer to it as "social distancing" in the UK, keep at least 3-6 feet away from other people(outside of family), i'm a bit of a recluse anyway so no problem.

21. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Duncan,

Reading your post I suddenly realized you live somewhat near Atomic City...wherein a lot of prototype research goes on.

Thinking most of the prevailing winds are west to east....

Something of which you might want to be aware.

Our place of employment often sends people there to do certain nuclear work.

The very bad 1960 nuclear accident took place there long before Chernobyl....some aspects of it classified to this day.

Certain aspects of that type of work need someone there 24/7 to keep an eye on things and take logs....monitor readings...gather data....etc etc...et al....even though shut down.

Just thought you should be aware of it.

Usually bugged in here as part of my daily routine...not much of a social butterfly type here.
    Other than grocery stores...I don't go out much.

I get out via this computer..or my ham radio......round the world...

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Duncan like this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I got bugged-in. Offices not open save for as-needed. People working at home getting paperwork done. I'm doing some minor techie stuff. Bit of programming.

My mind is wandering all over creation. Went out and got lawnmower and rototiller running; small amount of work, plus changing spark plugs. They got going after a bit of work. I always use fuel stabilizer for equipment that must sit unused for any period of time, so that wasn't a problem.

If leaving home, go buy some silver while out (bit of a drive for me). The price of silver has dropped from $17/oz. to around $12/oz. -- just buy some junk 1964 and before coins (90% silver). I'm wondering if its price will go even lower. Always good to have some barter and quite frankly that's what silver is. Copper mining operations are down and this is where silver comes from. Each year a few thousands of tons of silver is used-up in industry (mainly chemical industry). The silver content in mined ore is getting less and less as the years go by. So you have less mining and less silver in that ore, then add industrial depletion. The daily price is currently down due to lack of production in the electronics and chemical industries -- blame Covid-19. When a panic really hits and the dollar takes a nose-dive, then silver will have scarcity/barter value. People simply know old currency. There will be little numismatic value to coins when the SHTF -- don't bet on "rare" coins. A silver quarter is a silver quarter, period.

Caribou, TMT Tactical and Duncan like this.
  23. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I did indeed buy some today...a roll of silver dimes...and a Maple leaf...to put away.

Asking myself if this virus is a prelude to a "Cashless Society." Engineered to be so....deliberately.

Someone has wanted the world to go cashless for many many years now and the problem has been getting rid of cash and coin....to electronic money.

Our cars now tell on us today and electronic money will do the same.....once it is forced on people via this emergency. A default to a cashless society...

Just my random and sometimes maddening thoughts....the perfect herding tool.....to go cashless.

Ishmaelites at work.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

24. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    Idaho NRL is about 140 miles from Kimberly (where I live) by road, or about 120 miles as the alpha particle flies. However, it's northeast of me, so the prevailing winds are in my favor. I'd be more concerned about the difference from me to Mountain Home AFB vis-à-vis nuclear fallout. Mountain Home is only about 110 miles away and it's on the way to Boise, northwest of me.

Dawn and I did go through Arco and Atomic City last summer when we drove to Idaho Falls via Craters of the Moon National Monument. It's definitely a strange and weird place; reminding me of some of the old abandoned uranium mines in northern Arizona and southern Utah.

25. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I think that a lot of us will be in without the bugs. We are at home because there isn't anywhere to go that is any fun other than people like me that live surrounded by fishing spots. Even my Wife's one day a week job has shut down. I guess that whether we want to or not staying home is going to be the thing to do for a while. Honestly other than the store and doctor appointments I don't interact with people all that much on a daily basis anyway.

26. Proton Entropy

128/173

Blog Posts:
    Changed my vote to bugged in with possible undiagnosed (mild) symptoms. I've had some coughing and a light fever.
    If this is coronavirus it seems like I'm one of lucky ones without severe problems.
    There are no tests available, so no way of knowing if I've caught COVID-19.

I've been bugged in for a week now but feel better today.
    My wife started to have fever yesterday and a cough..
    Seems like it is her turn now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Already had CORVID-19 from travel from Hawaii and recovered. Didn't go to the hospital for diagnoses at the time since we thought the disease was supposed to be much worse than we felt. Honolulu International Airport was full of Chinese nationals the day we flew home (Dec 30-31) with a number of them coughing.

I planned for so many SHTF scenarios for our trip, but CORVID-19 was not one of them. LOL! Life!? LOL!

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    If the world goes cashless such will create a hackers' paradise.

There are some East European hackers who are utterly brilliant. These folk are making out like a bandit even now.

Credit card fraud via hacking already is an enormous problem. Go cashless and watch the demons crawl out of the bowels of Hell. Go cashless and watch otherwise solid citizens move immediately to black market transactions.

If we go further into the centralization of government, the fury of the people will boil-over. Think we have a lot of tax-cheats now? We've not seen anything. Note that government tax accountants and those who cooperate with Big Brother will develop "health problems". That's no threat on my part. That is simply what happens when people go mad.

29. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Texdanm….

Fishing spots....Wow!!

You have my envy!!!!

I envision that olde saying about a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work.

Very very nice weather here in Virginia today. Sunny and very mild. Have opened up the house and put fans on one side of the home to change out the stale air.

Going to scoot to the store briefly and get some things then right back home....I will be heeled when I go .

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Kranky

Kranky Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    Happily bugged in here. I'm an introvert, it is my time to shine, woot!!

31. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have to change my vote as well. We have bugged in. Company mandated working from home. Wife is terrified, and in an extremely high risk category. She isn't going anywhere. This will last for at least another week. We have survived so far.

32. Proton Entropy

128/173

Blog Posts:
    @Morgan102 a week at a time is a good start. Anything to transcend you from the normalcy bias!

I started with lying to my employer (never do that otherwise), now everyone is on the page I was in 2 weeks ago.

I think SHTF is about here soon, and it's not going to be like we all imagined. Isn't that the definition by the way!?

33. JimLE

JimLE Expert Member
      198/230

Blog Posts:
    I figure that I've. got myself somewhere around 80% quarantined. i only go out n about when needed.from doing my primary shopping. to doing my weekly trips for milk n bread to taking someone where they need to go.other then that.im at home.

34. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Went out briefly today to get a few items....but found out most of the bread is gone. Managed to go to another store and get two of the last four loaves...some canned meat and some mac and cheese...rice a roni.

Stopped by the ABC store and picked up two more Fifths of Goslings dark Bermuda Rum at 151 proof and put them here by the computer desk with the other three bottles purchased much earlier in the year...none of them yet sampled. They are for emergencies...and will augment the 6 bottles of Badardi 151 proof rum I have upstairs in my radio room. Unopened and they go back some 9 plus years...again for emergencies.

Also went by Bass Pro to get a few reloading supplies and found their shelves to be bare of the most common calibers...and weights.

Bought two boxes of 100 count .308 Hornady bullets in 180 grain SP interlocks. Also their last can of Bullseye pistol powder.

I did not need any of these supplies but put them back for future use.

Wondering at some point down the road when and if the two legged wildlife will start going awry.

I am not planning any trips other than work.

My non Ishmaelite .02 and status report.

Watcherchris

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Goslings is far better than Bacardi. You have reminded me that I should put some of that back. "Black-strap" rum is super flavorful. I used to use Myers's as a mixer all the time -- I've forgotten why I fell away from using it. Maybe I'll buy some for flavoring.
      https://punchdrink.com/articles/what-is-blackstrap-rum-anyway/
      Thanx for your post.

Old Geezer, Mar 21, 2020
      watcherchris likes this.
  35. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I bet there will be a lot of coughing in the states where marijuana is legal. With nothing better to do and being locked in the house with a bunch of bored kids, Home delivery of pot may be the only way for everyone to survive. I know that in Texas the Mexican restaurants are doing home delivery of margaritas by the liter. For a few days when the panic started the little stores had toilet paper and even hand sanitizer but the beer was GONE!

poltiregist, Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  36. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am now at 98% lock down. The wife is scared sh!tless that I will get infected, as I have COPD and 70 yrs. old. The wife has given up eating out, even with drive through. She now does 90% of our food and misc. shopping online. I will only go out if the wife has to go somewhere. I don't want her out alone with all the nut cases, fighting over toilet paper and stuff. She has a pistol but does not like to carry, so I am the body guard and driver. Now the good and bad news. I have ordered the missing components to start reloading. If I have to stay indoor, I want something productive to work on. The bad news is, I am now $510, poorer. The rifle bullets are a wallet killer. The brass and 9mm bullets were not too bad. The completed 9mm rounds will cost about 16 cents each. The 6.5 Creedmoor will be closer to about 65 cents per round. I ordered the LEE Classic Turret press, 9mm dies, powder measure, spare turret,9mm brass (1,000 cases), 9mm bullets (1,000 - 115 grain), .264 bullets 147 ELD X Match (250) and last item a powder funnel set. So now I am set to spend a few hours a day at the reloading bench. The sad part, is I can buy the ammo almost as cheap as I can reload it. The good part is I don;t have to worry about the stores running out of ammo. This is a keep me busy and still be productive adventure. The reloading equipment will out last me and get passed down to my oldest son, so not a complete waste.

Proton Entropy and Caribou like this.
  37. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    We are officially bugged-in for about a week now. I've noticed two things. First, my life hasn't changed as I'm pretty much a homebody. Second, it bugs me just a little as the government is telling us to stay home. When I was on call for three weeks to fly medivac I couldn't drink and craved a snort. On my week off I could drink all I wanted and never thought of it till I got the pager back. I went months this way between drinks.

1. TMT Tactical
      I hear you completely. Pre-diabetic diagnosis, really did not crave sweets. As soon as the doctor told me no more, then I wanted all the carbs I could find. i don't know if it is a case of we want what we can't have OR we don't want to be told what we can or cannot do.

TMT Tactical, Mar 21, 2020
      Caribou and Proton Entropy like this.
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not bugged in 100% but not going very far just to the local store to get stuff whilst it still available, even there it is rationed to a maximum of 2 of every item per customer, and still no cases of corona virus within at least 40 miles of me and their all in single figures, main hotspots are hundreds of miles away from me.
    UK government has closed bars, restaurants, gym's and leisure centres.
    we have stopped going to supermarkets for the duration as they are stripping the shelves and panic buying, some places they are fighting over toilet rolls.
    we are supposed to be doing something called "social distancing" which is keeping 6ft away from all other people but that's what I do ALL the time anyway-so no change there.

39. Rebecca

Rebecca Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    We are mostly bugged in, with the very rare trip to the closest small town. But honestly its doesn't feel much different from any other time. I am more of a hermit really, and don't like crowds, so staying away from people isn't something new. Main difference is the government is now telling me to do it.

TMT Tactical, Caribou and poltiregist like this.
  40. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes I would think all the beer would be gone . The Governor of Texas ordered all the beer trucks to stop delivering

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL LOL Texdanm...

Now that is funny Texdanm….funny.

I reckon I lead a very tame life by comparison. None of those vices though I have hard alcohol up the wazoo here.

Sad to me but at the same time funny.

Made contact with one of two prepper groups up in central Virginia for whom I set up with VHF/UHF FM mode antennas and radios.

Problem with this group is that they are dependent on repeaters. Should the repeaters go down they will be isolated as simplex will not reach that far.... 110 miles for one and 125 miles for the other. The repeater is the weak link.

My friend out in Tennessee some 400 miles away we use Single Sideband...SSB mode and can power up to over 500 watts..or go down to some 5 watts if necessary. I have made the trip with as little as 20 watts.

Will be speaking with him later this evening and giving an update on conditions here and vice versa.

We have established schedules and locations on the dial to meet up and with alternates if needed.

My mind tends, at times, to run along rabid trails..
    Am asking myself, as is my nature , if there is a much deeper purpose...a more ominous purpose or mode behind this virus...one for which we are not desired to know...think...not desired to go there.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

42. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Bugged in due to most things and places being closed and more rain. Our stores are out of many grocery items besides TP. We have little or no bread, canned goods, meat, pasta, dry beans and most rice. Are others seeing this same trend? Has anyone actually seen resupply trucks at chain stores like Wal-marts, Targets, etc.?

Dale

43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Note on junk coin silver prices:
    Even though the price of silver has dropped, the price of junk coins has not. Actually, the price has dropped very little. I was wondering why and found this video explanation:

44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'd call my reefer delivery boy, but I've forgotten his number. I think I wrote the number down somewhere ... must've forgotten where I put that. Wait ... I remember ... hmmmm. ...

What was it that I was going to go look for? What forum is this?

45. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Dale,

Yes, I do see the daily supply truck at this area's Aldi discount grocery store. When opening, now at 9 AM instead of the usual 8 AM, the store is fully stocked as usual but there is rationing on certain items.

I usually avoid Walmart like the ... may I ? ... like the plague.

Aldi's is always clean with clean rest rooms. Walmart is about the opposite. Walmart, too, has reduced hours. Used to be 24/7 and now they open at 6 AM until some late evening hour. As an aside, Walmart now has a reserved parking space for a Deputy Sheriff's patrol car.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    have in mind a couple of items but I can put it off for a few days. I remember them and then send myself a text message with the item and then refer/open it when at the stores. I text my grocery/store list to myself.

Had an interesting call tonight....,

Fellow I know ….he knows I reload for the calibers I have and wanted to know if I had any .223/5.56mm ammo he could have....

It seems the stores are running low on this and other calibrations as well as reloading supplies.

Point here is what were these people doing in good times....obviously not prepping. Good Time Charlies ...my Dad used to call them. The Unicorns dancing around the Ark....as the stories go.

Ishmaelites run wild...

Will ammo be come currency????

You folks decide for yourselves.

It is starting to feel like that nightmare which comes back occasionally....of me being stuck on that famous Desert Island with some 400 people who only know how to text...

And that is the Rest of the Story....you folks are driving your own bus.....choose wisely...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishamelte

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    The trucks are still rolling, it is just that the world has suddenly become preppers and they are buying as much as they can get their hands on.

48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the time to start being a prepper is BEFORE something happens not after, that's not preparing that's reacting.

49. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sunday here and I ran out early this morning to get a few things and then back home.....and before most of the public woke up. My car and truck are full of gas and have been for about three days now.

No bread in the stores. I bought some canned meat....two ten pound bags of sugar....some canned cat food...concentrated lemon juice to make lemonade...then quickly back home..

If I go to work I plan to take my scooter....and save as much gasoline as I can.. Gasoline containers are full....as they are before a hurricane arrival.

Set for the most part....now. Monitored the ham and short wave bands last night.

The stand arrived in the mail for my new HF Ham radio. It has in it a built in cooling fan. A significant improvement over other radios I've had. Installed the radio onto the stand and plugged it in to monitor for a good portion of the night before catching some ZZZZZZZ's.

https://www.amazon.com/Xiegu-Amateu...er&qid=1584886374&sprefix=g90+,aps,155&sr=8-2

and here the stand for it.

https://www.amazon.com/Radioddity-G...2-fkmr1&swrs=E53424898D4E97AE7A1FF7B4D114BA51

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

50. JimLE

JimLE Expert Member
      198/230

Blog Posts:
    @watcherchris Here's something you might want to try out.

i have a shopping app on my nook color tablet called out of milk.i have a category for each business that i do business at.i simply add each item to each category it needs to be in.each category is properly named .walmart.academy sport.hobby lobby.etc etc..im also able to include isle number and price of each item.im also able to check a box for non taxable item's. like food.i find it to be a time saver and expense saver at the same time.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.