Have You Bugged In Yet (poll)

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Proton Entropy, Mar 11, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

?

Have you bugged in because of COVID-19?

1. Yes, I am COVID-19 diagnosed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I have undiagnosed possible symptoms

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. Yes, but no symptoms (as a precaution)

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  4. No, I have possible symptoms but have to go to work

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. No, but I would if I could

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
  6. No, I see no reason right now

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  7. No, other reasons

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Chris Survival&Prepper

Chris Survival&Prepper New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    The family has bugged in, I am the only one who goes out, mainly because my job requires me to do so. However, I have used my training from the military and go out in a relatively safe manner, we also drug the washing machine into the garage so that I can strip and wash the clothes right away and then into the shower. But beyond that no one else leaves.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    mostly bugged in now although no registered infection in my area, just going out early morning for daily walk/exercise, rural area, social distancing, staying in MOST of the time.
    because some people in urban areas, especially London, are NOT social distancing I expect the whole country will go into lockdown, like Italy has, at least by next week if not this weekend.
    British Summer Time starts next week, clocks spring forward one hour this Sunday.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Caught my friend on my new Ham radio out in Tennessee last night and we spoke for about half an hour.

Nice not using my minutes on my phone. I never was a phoneaholic...

Got rid of my land line and also my cable TV when I was introduced to a gadget called a Firestick. Now have only this cable internet and my cell phone....and of course Ham Radio if needed.

That new radio referenced on the other page has an output of only 20 watts at the peak ….and that tells me my system as a whole unit is working well at that low a power setting. My other radio uses 100 watts.

In the bigger picture and long range this ham radio is part of my prepper package...for short and long range uses.

My friend is pretty well set/prepared out there in Tennessee .

I have great concerns about government having such power over people to so herd them/lock them down nationwide.. For historically when government gets power and is able to herd people...in particular to and for someone's private profits...someone with a lot of power and not wanting to be seen or known.......government does not want to give the power back to the people....the proxy stooges privily take over and keep the power and herding/lockdown going.

A private feudalism/royalty. The very system our Founders did not want for this country.

I think someone wants this country to fail/fall economically with this virus...to keep and maintain their power or foot in the door..nose under the tent so to speak..,

Power becomes a strong drug/opiate to people seeking power/profits....

Ishmaelites run wild....

Translation......

Will the lockdown continue for a long long time in order to keep and maintain this power/Emergency....this power and control over the herd.

Hence I am very worried for the safety of this current President...knowing this history.

And a lockdown nationwide is a perfect time for a government overthrow....a revolution attempt....even for manufactured chaos...to help conceal it....justify it.

Will it soon enough be time to put our trays in the upright and stowed position ...our seat belts buckled and shoulder harnesses tightened and whatever comes next...

There has just been too....too much obvious gaslighting going on across this nation in the last four years....and not real leadership....mostly gaslighting....in this obvious struggle to keep and maintain power....relevance.

I suspect that many Americans have become disgusted with it....

And it continues even under the threat of this virus.....the blame game...

And again on a lighter note....

Are we talking about a population spike here about 9 months after a nationwide lockdown????

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I know this thread is a little dated, but I think we need to add a category.

Have you bugged in due to Corona Virus?

Yes due to Government mandate or employer mandate to work from home.

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    everyone has, prepper and sheeple alike, unless your one of these idiots that think it dosent apply to them or you just disobey instructions because your that sort of person.

6. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    What some consider bugged in seems to vary a great deal . I wonder how many are falling back on their prepper supplies and plan . I consider the present crises very minor as to what is on the horizon . But this gives preppers the chance to slowly accustom themselves to the new normal " teotwawki " . We have gone into what I consider phase one of my prepper plan . We are using some of our stored food and toilet paper . In the past store bought cow milk was so cheap we used the store bought milk and gave the goat milk to our dogs . Now we are using the goat milk . We found out the goat milk makes some mighty fine home made biscuits . Actually my phase one plan is working much better than expected .

Proton Entropy and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    TBH I'm not sure myself. The city I live in is about to enter lockdown in less than a week

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  8. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I was bugged-in before the CCP virus. The only real change is that I'm now bugged in because of it. The difference is, the wife isn't going out shopping, playing bingo, or visiting her gals.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Bugged in. No range time and all shopping is done online. We did start to accelerate our food purchases. Buying more canned goods and meat. Our food bill will increase about 50% but our lower fuel / gasoline and eating out cost haves dropped to close to zero. If food does return to normal, no loss, as we will have lower food bills then. If the food does get rationed or becomes very scarce, we will still be covered. Our prepping and money management is being given a good test run.

Morgan101 and poltiregist like this.
  10. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    We did the same thing, but since I have to go out to pick up meds I get a load of groceries at the same time. There is more than plenty in the house if shortages start.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      We do the same thing. We pick up our meds at Albertson Grocery store and look for anything we were not able to get online. Since we have to go inside to get the meds, we try to make the most of it. Our food cabinets are fully stocked now. We will continue to replenish our supplies as we need them.

TMT Tactical, Apr 23, 2020
      Morgan101 likes this.