Have You Found This Site On A Search Engine Yet?

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by PriscillaKing, May 25, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. PriscillaKing

PriscillaKing Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    I have Bing and thought I'd rack up a few Bing-points seeing which search terms pulled up MySurvivalForum.

"My Survival Forum" goes directly here. Hurrah! That's better than Bing did when I launched my site...it took some weeks for the site's name to bring up a direct link on Bing, Google, or Yahoo.

"Survival blogs Australia" pulls up this link on page 4.

"Survivalist forum Australia", on page 1.

"Survivalist forum international", also on page 1.

"Survivalist website", on page 7.

Well, I don't want to max out on Bing-points yet. A research writing job might come in any minute. Would any other Bing users care to play this wonky little game?

2. PriscillaKing

PriscillaKing Expert Member
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    Surprise! I logged in using "old" Explorer, which is the browser I use for Bing...and even the graphics look the same as they do in Chrome. The version of Explorer I have is so "old" that a lot of graphics-friendly sites won't open in that browser at all. Kudos to sites that do.