New Member Hello From La.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Tone, Dec 28, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tone

Tone New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Just looking to learn as much as possible.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Tone, & welcome to this forum. Always more to learn.
    Keith.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If you live and work in the Lost Angeles area, know this, you gotta leave. And I'm talking yesterday; you should be out'a there ... now.

If you live in the hills above the valley megalopolis and you survive the coming earthquakes (which rock the hills), then you gotta pray that the city folk kill and eat each other before they have a chance to swarm over the top of you. I don't care how much ammo you have -- it's not enough. And remember that the residents of Dresden were baked in their basements.

4. Tone

Tone New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    La. = Louisiana

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If Louisiana, just build a tall house of concrete or concrete blocks held together with steel rebar. The roof should be metal and fastened to the house's core structure. The first floor should be expendable; use it as a garage. Maybe you'll want a second story garage if you are not going to bug-out during every year's hurricane or tropical storm.

I see the Gulf of Mexico reclaiming some serious turf and making life "interesting" for many millions of people inland.

The Leftists call it "Global Warming". The past few decades have seen the Earth's climate go passive and chilly. What's happening now is a return to normal. Yippee-yi-o-ki-yay, yippee-yi-o-ki-yay!

Tone likes this.