New Member Hello From Richards Bay South Africa

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Rob aka Silent hunter, Jul 23, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Rob aka Silent hunter

Rob aka Silent hunter New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Hi Name is Rob from a Town in Kwa Zulu Natal , South Africa, called Richards Bay.

I find myself , for the first time, thinking about how to survive and get out of KZN, when the civil war starts. Note I say when and not if. I pray it does not happen, but i think the Rubicon has been crossed and its just a matter of time until a single incident tips the bucket and all hell breaks loose.

So for now there is two full jerry cans in the garage , a trommle(Kist) packed with utensils / vacuum packed food and tinned food, 50 litres water , water purifying tablets , tent , gas bottle , flint and dog food....yes my dogs are coming with...i have no family :)

Ill be heading North , cross a border, legally or illegally.

Any one else from my part of the world .

Pleased to hear.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. zulu-X-treme

zulu-X-treme Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Hey Rob, howzit... Also from Richards Bay.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      377/460

Blog Posts:
    Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. USA

Morgan101 and zulu-X-treme like this.
  4. zulu-X-treme

zulu-X-treme Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Thanks TMT, appreciated.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Morgan101

Morgan101 Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Expert Member
      227/230

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to you as well. You guys are either brave or foolish to stay in SA. The place will descend into a hellhole. Do you think you can stop it? Best of luck to all of you there.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Rob, & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      340/345

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to both of you Rob and Zulu. I look forward to your posts.

These days it seems like much of the world is going mad... some lands ahead of others. I am sorry to hear that you are facing tough times. I will be praying for both of you and yours.

Hopefully, this forum will provide insight and ideas about how you may be able to avoid being a victim.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. zulu-X-treme

zulu-X-treme Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Very true Grizzly, and it's going to get worse!!!

A good example is, if an immigrant rapes a Swedish women the crime may be reported, but, it's against the law to mention the nationality of the rapist. Statistics of immigrants raping locals has been 'swept under the rug', with media houses not reporting on them and in some cases completely ignoring them.
    https://www.thelocal.se/20180508/why-sweden-doesnt-keep-stats-on-ethnic-background-and-crime

10 Year old boy establishes a Drag Club for kids, absolutely insane!!! Gender bending at it's finest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ar-old-drag-queen-founded-drag-club-kids.html

In South Africa the government owned tell-a-lie-vision has been banned from reporting on farm murders and will not report on any township or any unrest in general - All in an attempt to convince the general populace (sheeple) that everything is fine.
    https://www.amren.com/news/2019/03/white-sabc-field-reporter-banned-for-reporting-farm-attacks/

...we are living in strange times and I believe what is happening in South Africa is a microcosm/petri dish/experiment of things to come world wide - Nothing in politics happens by accident, if it happens you can be sure it was planned that way. The plan to destroy the white race is an old one and mechanisms like the flooding of Europe by immigrants, the blatant promotion of miscegenation by Google (see for yourself, search - "White Man White Women" or "European History") and Hollywood, Facebook's ban on anything to do with whites being proud of their colour, the destruction of the age old value system of family, monogamy, morals, ethics, etc... This plan has gained some serious momentum in the last few years and we are seeing the fruits of this disgusting sick 'tree' being established world wide!!! There's a hidden hand behind this, but, not to difficult to figure out with a little research who is behind this!!!