New Member Hello From Survivor Mike!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Surviveordiemike, Jun 27, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Surviveordiemike

Surviveordiemike New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    Hi all! Mike here from Britain. But don't worry, I wont say a peep about Brexit! :D

I'm a natural born survivor and my ultimate wish in life is that there was a zombie outbreak and apocalypse or that God would pour out one of the 7 vials of wrath so that I can build a home in the woods and survive off the land like Mother Nature intended without having to pay taxes and get ripped off by the corporate conglomerates. Don't get me wrong. I believe in democracy. We need infrastructure. But the world is all so square! You wake up in a square bed, you watch a square TV. You go out a square door and get into a square car. You park in a square and go and stare at another square for 8 hours and then go home to a square meal before you restart it all over again and have a square day. And I have to ask if that's normal, do I want to be normal?

You know?

No, I just think that one day there will be real life zombies. Well, we already have them just go to somewhere like London and look around! :D But seriously though. You can never be too prepared for the inevitable!

Well, I'll hopefully get to see you around. Share some of my survival tips and tricks and experiences. And maybe, some of my old and almost forgotten campside fire stories that make Dario Argento look like Walt Disney! xD

Anyway, it looks like a really great forum here, lots of stuff going on and to get into! So hopefully I'll get to meet you all in time and see what you're made of haha cheers! :)

Mike.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the fourm

3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Mike & welcome to this almost square post page forum. I don't think you are alone in wishing it would all go to hell in a hand cart mate, I for one am sick of being ruled by a corrupt government & local council & very much dislike having to pay rates (taxes!) on my own land!
    Keith.
    An ex West Sussex lad living in Australia :)

Surviveordiemike likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    welcome to the forum Mike, from North Devon.