New Member Hello From Swedish Lappland

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by omegaman, Jul 11, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. omegaman

omegaman Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    Hello everybody.

I am Ome and I am closing to 40 years old. I live in the Swedish alps and I work as a wilderness guide taking people out kayaking, climbing, hiking and fishing. Tourists from all around the world really allthough mostly Swedes from down southern Sweden.
    I did a mandatory 15 months of military service and spent three years in the UN in Bosnia where I met my beautiful wife and we have a teenage daughter.
    Lately years we have had a steep increase in russian activity in Sweden. Submarines, spies, drones and flyovers. As I write this the russians and chinese are having a drill in the baltic.
    This on top of an ever increasing tension in the world has had me worried about the future. So here I am. Excuse my English.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Ome & welcome to this forum. Good to have you with us. Your English is just fine, very readable.
    Regards, Keith.
    Australia.

3. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    You've definitely had quite an eventful life. I'll definitely looking forward to hearing some of your stories and experiences you've had. Glad to have you here!