Help A Low Tech Geezer

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Third Pig, Jan 11, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Third Pig

Third Pig New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Can anyone tell me how to upload a photo to my profile? I'm well versed in survival skills etc. but computer skills are not really in my skill set. Thats OK with me as after the fall I'll not need to be adept at this.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    @Thirdpig
    At the top of the page, in the right hand corner, you will see you I.D. name. Click on it and down on the list of items you will see the word "AVATAR" and then follow the instruction. Hope this helps.

Justin Baker likes this.
  3. Third Pig

Third Pig New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Hopefully it will, thanks!

TMT Tactical likes this.