Herbal Resources

Discussion in 'Herbalism - Medicinal, Practical, and other Uses' started by Radar, Jun 4, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Not currently situated to gather or harvest the herbs I would like to have the most in my herbal pantry, I'm wondering if anyone has good resources for buying their herbs. I feel content enough with my resources but I'm always looking for comparison-shopping.

Something else that I haven't seen mentioned here is that even though folks will step up with what to use for certain ailments, etc, nobody is mentioning acute or chronic and lengths of time needed to see effects of herbs. Amounts needed and how often is also missing here. I'm not a medical professional, but a student in herbology.

Some herbs are fast-acting, some have to be taken over a period of time for desired outcome. Most people are too impatient and will not give herbs, their bodies, and possibly a diet change, time to work.
    I started this thread because most of the threads are not too recent.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    The more you go out in your local ecosystem to wildcraft what you need and use, the better. That being said, however, I also get some of my ingredients from bulk suppliers. If you click any of the herbal links on my blog, >>HERE<< you'll be able to search through bulk herbs on there. I have found the Starwest Botanicals herbs to be of good quality. Good luck! @Radar

Radar and TMT Tactical like this.