Here Is What Is Coming From Trump Legal

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Nov 22, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    This lady is bad ass. Sidney Powell on upcoming legal cases. Crap load of voter fraud allegations and supposed proof coming soon.
    She is known for NOT stating claims that are unproven.
    Please click link below and watch this video.
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/sidney-powell-campaign-lawyer-dominion/2020/11/21/id/998181/

Sidney Powell: 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming, Accuses Ga. Gov. Kemp of Deal With Dominion

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

"It's a massive project to pull this fraud claim together with the evidence that I want to put in," she added.

"You name the manner of fraud and it occurred in Georgia."

Among the most explosive claims alluded to by Powell were:

• Joe Biden votes being "weighted" at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
    • Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
    • Modifications made to voting machines after statutory cutoff dates for changes.
    • Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton's primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.
    • Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
    "Georgia is probably going to be the first state I'm gonna blow up," Powell said rhetorically with her pending lawsuits alleging massive voter fraud.

Important: See Newsmax TV now carried in 70 million cable homes, on DirecTV Ch. 349, Dish Network Ch. 216, Xfinity Ch. 1115, Spectrum, U-verse Ch. 1220, FiOS Ch. 615, Optimum Ch. 102, Cox cable, Suddenlink Ch. 102, CenturyLink 1209, Mediacom Ch. 277, Frontier 615 or Find More Cable Systems – Click Here.

© 2020 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  2. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A communist coup . It all ties into my last post on the thread " the coming starvation " . A good post LastOutlaw .

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  4. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    she went on bill maher , last week what a load of crock all of here cases have been throw out of court , with republican judges say get this crap outa my court room .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't doubt for one second that losing in lower courts could easily be part of their plan to continue pushing towards the SC. I also know from her history that she is a pretty smart cookie and generally has been known to call it like it is. I think that her recent separation from the Trump legal team is also part of the ongoing plan for these cases.
    We can only wait and see. I watched an interview with Lin Wood today and he also is filing his own legal cases against Georgia over the election. Lots of teams out there and working on everything from the constitutional cases to the voter fraud cases. Lots wrong with this election.
    The kicker is none of this we are seeing with legal cases and voting machines may be anything but a smokescreen as Donald Trump simply blocks China Joe from reaching 270 electoral votes thereby pushing the decision to the House.
    In that case one delegate from each state is chosen and votes for the president.
    The Senate chooses the Vice President. We could end up with a Biden President with a Pence VP or even a Trump Presidency with a Harris VP.

WTH?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If Trump's team proves fraud and he retains presidency, America falls into civil war.

If Trump fails and Kommie Harris becomes president, America falls into civil war.

If the dollar falls, America falls into civil war.

If there is an assassination of either pres. candidate or V.P. candidate, America falls into civil war.

I could go on.

In America, all unity is lost. Same for the nations of the world. All unity is lost.

There will be war.

upload_2020-11-24_2-50-40.png

wally, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe you are correct in this along with most if not all of your statements on this topic so far.
    It is a very sad thing for sure and no one is to blame but ourselves for letting it happen. Even with all the unrest and division I still have family members who are disgustingly unaware. While finally realizing the need to purchase firearms during the riots of Portland before the election and asking for advice they still are not watching daily or even weekly what is going on out there. Questions like "Why is everyone mad at Fox news?" and "Really? They are looking into voting machine fraud?" I'm pretty sure they still have not purchased any firearms. At best I think they may own a revolver and a box of shells.

All giveaways that they are still not watching or paying any attention.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
  10. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    i agree with old geezer civil war is on the horizon....keep your powder dry folks...

TMT Tactical likes this.