Here It Comes...buckle Up......more Gun Control...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Aug 25, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Watcherchris,

Yes, am familiar. Besides Norfolk, the same - not similar; the same - it's also started north of me Fredericksburg to Northern Virginia Autonomous Oblast.

This Norfolk proposal started as a spin-off of the recent legislation generated by Richmond.

A tangent to this is the proposed restrictions on Virginia's "open-carry" law.

I don't follow this stuff but it's the topic of the town here in my backwater county.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The link requires that one log in. So, couldn't read it.

Gun control? I'm glad that the economy is going to collapse. Police will be defunded. Even the Fed will not be able to pay soldiers nor suits with badges.

County mounties are for sale anyway. They'll take trade for "working after hours". This should be in one's preparedness plans. Friendships are purchased. Was taught as a kid to never trust anyone who wanted to be your "friend".

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.