Here We Go Again....gas Stoves...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jan 11, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Well ..here we go again.....,not only does government want us to convert to electric cars...now I am hearing that there is a debate going on about our home gas stoves.

Government wants to be the determiner of whether we have gas stoves in our homes or electric stoves.

This is going to get interesting ....but I am wondering if this will be not only in homes but in restaurants as well. A restaurant stove can get unbelievably expensive.

Federal Agency Considers Banning Gas Stoves Due to Health Concerns | Newsmax.com

Once again we see government overriding the free market.....and government decides....not the marketplace.

Electric Cars??

Wondering what is next..to which the private individual must needs keep up. What will be the next crisis...emergency???

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ishmaelites run wild....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If you live in a city and don't drive more than about 20 miles a day that might work. If you live in rural Texas that just isn't an option. I used to drive 70 miles each way every day to work. A lot of that was not through areas where there was a gas station every few miles. Before that I was driving 90 mile each way every day. I am not going to live in a big city like Houston. I'm just not a big city person if there is an alternitive. If I had won the lottery I would have moved so far out in the boondocks that I would be able to go weeks without seeing a person. I like critters a lot more than people most of the time.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    even out here people commute 50 or 60 miles each day to work and at the moment there are no working electric charging points in this area.
    when I lived in a city didnt really need a vehicle there were buses every 10 minutes.
    like Tex WHEN I win the lottery I will move further out, even further than where I am now, I'm not a people person, I will probably surround myself with several dogs instead.

TMT Tactical likes this.