New Member Hey guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Eric Graham, Jun 20, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Eric Graham

Eric Graham New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    Hey forum members. New guy here. I joined this thread because I love camping and just generally hanging out in forests and woods as it relaxes me greatly. I know things unexpected happen and you might be put in a position where you have to fend for yourself so I joined here to bounce ideas off one another about how to survive if you get put in such a position. Look forward to getting to know everyone!

BeautifullyBree likes this.
  2. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Hello Eric! My name is Bree, and its very nice to meet you aswell. I will admit I don't share the same love for the outdoors, but I hope that people can change. I really hope I can learn survival tricks and also to love learning to live off the land.

3. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi Eric,
    It is great to have you here in this forum!
    I love the outdoors as well and as a child living in a small village
    we spent a lot of time in the forests and woods.
    We look forward to your contributions.

4. Karen Martin

Karen Martin New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Hello, Eric: My name is Karen and Welcome Aboard! I look forward to sharing thoughts and interest with you!

5. koolhandlinc

koolhandlinc Expert Member
      245/345

Blog Posts:
  6. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Eric, & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.