New Member Hi All, Fng Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by varuna, Apr 27, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Hi everyone FNG here
    I'm a 40 yo poor 3rd worlder hailing from a place that doesn't exist on your map, and I've been active in other survival / prepping forum for a few years already. However I want to check other venue (preferably with far less politic & religion that doesn't even concern me), and see whether or not I could learn something new and also share my own personal knowledge & experience in varieties of survival related situations particularly those pertinent to tropical maritime, coastal, and jungle environment.

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day varuna, & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. USA

Sonofliberty likes this.
  4. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    Varuna!!! I am so glad you made it to here. I think you will like this place especially since it has more of an international flavor than most boards of this type. The religion is confined to specific forums, but because politics affects everyone worldwide, folks can't help but discuss it as it pertains to their circumstances. Even if the topic mostly affects another part of the world, I read them from time to time because it helps me to keep a finger on a global pulse that may eventually trickle to my part of the world. Even so, if you don't care to read that sort of thing, the politics are usually confined to certain threads.

There is so much else to learn here!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  5. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Varuna. I have found many of your posts interesting over at the other place. I look forward to your contributions here.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Ditto...........That says it as gooder than I can fabricate........welcome.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Nice to meet you, we've not run across each other before. It sounds like you've a great deal to share ...hopefully we're all still learning something new each day and if you're willing to share your knowledge that would be great.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from Missouri. If you are a friend of Grizzlyette Adams you are a friend of mine. Good to have you with us. Looking forward to your posts.