New Member Hi From East Texas

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by hippyzomby, May 18, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. hippyzomby

hippyzomby New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    I live in small little East Texas town.
    We are surrounded by trees and more trees.
    I am a stay at home mom so I dont have a lot of real life friends but I am okay with that.
    I am looking for fun conversation other than things about Elsa and the frozen kingdom.

2. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Howdy, I know what you mean. I spent a year as a stay at home Paw Paw for the first year of my Grandbaby's life. It was great but I really missed intelegent conversation. I was fortunate that I owned my own business and could work in the evening and night for most of my customers. The problem was when the year was over my wife didn't want me to go back to work full time. According to her having me at home cleaning and cooking so when she came home she could just sit and ask, "Something smells good. What's for supper honey?" gave her a new definition of sexy!! She got her way this year and now I'm mostly retired and just staying at home. I'm in the suburbs of Riverside Texas across the river from Trinity. I gave the land next door to my girls and they built there. I spend a lot of time with my Grand Baby and pick her up at school most of the time.