New Member Hi guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Bonzer, Jun 16, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bonzer

Bonzer New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    I've just joined this forum. I'm from India. I find this forum new and interesting.

I'm a trained first aider and live in a semi-urban area where we co-exist with cobras and vipers. In today's world, learning survival skills could be the basic qualification.

I wish to participate vigorously and interact positively with everyone. See ya all inside the forum.

Cheers

2. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Wow! I cannot imagine living in an area with cobras and vipers! How terrifying!? Do you know many people who have been bitten? Im am definitely looking forward to hearing some stories! There is also a first aid category and I would love to read some tips by you there.

3. koolhandlinc

koolhandlinc Expert Member
      245/345

Blog Posts:
  4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Bonzer & welcome to this forum. As they say over here "Bonzer" , it means excellent or good one ;)
    Keith.