New Member Hi , I Am From India

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Jitendra Bharti, Jul 12, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Jitendra Bharti

Jitendra Bharti Member
      11/29

Blog Posts:
    Hello , Everybody
    I am from India. I like to share my experience as a survival. I have joined this forum sometimes ago but because of technical issued by the site I am unable to post any thread upto now.

2. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    From India? Well, that sure is quite aways from where I currently live in British Columbia. Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you on this forum. Hope you enjoy it here, I know I sure have. Cheers!

3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day & welcome to this forum. I was not aware of any technical problems with this site such as you speak of, but I am glad you got it sorted.
    Keith.