New Member Hi, I'm A New Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Tina Thompson, Jul 10, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tina Thompson

Tina Thompson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    To be honest I used to think end time preppers were a little paranoid. That is until March of this year. I had what you could call an awakening of sorts that was and still is accompanied by vivid dreams. The most vivid one which really wasn't dream that got me saying, "ok, this is real, the end is very near and the crap is about to hit the fan". I was taking a nap and as I was waking up and I had just had a dream about the end times, someone was telling me to wake up, and I asked who is this? In the most serious stern voice, the man simply said, "I am the Iron Man". I'm not talking about the comic. When I woke up I was like what was that and who is the Iron Man? After doing research I found out that the Iron Man is Elijah. The prophet who is coming back right before Jesus returns. This got my attention and here I am.

2. m33kuh

m33kuh Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    Woah, cool story Tina Thompson. And welcome to the forums by the way. Glad that you have found your Iron Man and he led you here.
    Just enjoy navigating around and I'm sure you'll find more interesting stuff here. Cheers!

Tina Thompson likes this.