New Member Hi! Natural Medicine Enthusiast

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Lydia Lucinda, Oct 16, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Lydia Lucinda

Lydia Lucinda New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Hi, I'm a natural medicine enthusiast and have always sought knowledge about the ways of my ancestors in the Appalachias, etc. Hate big Pharma and being a total slave to their corporate mentality and of course hate the thought of ever needing what they peddle. Through the years for various things I have had more success with the natural route. I'm a reader and seek out different books now and then when I find new material.

Preppersgab likes this.
  2. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Hope you post some of what you have found I am a big believer in honey I clean my deep wounds and put honey in them and if I have to sticth I add it to my stitches

Preppersgab likes this.
  3. Lydia Lucinda

Lydia Lucinda New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Amazingly, honey is now recognized by conventional medicine-they have a prescription product called "MediHoney" that has the most powerful honey available - "Manuka Honey" in the formula. My friend got some recently and it surely smells like honey.

Preppersgab likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Locally harvested raw honey is good for hay fever type allergy problems. It is sort of like taking allergy shots and exposes your body to things in small doses.