New Member Hi, Thanks For Having Me

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by zeke73, Oct 3, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. zeke73

zeke73 New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Hi everyone, I've been looking at prepping for just over a year now. Of course as many of you can relate I'm 51 and my wife and kids youngest 18 oldest 30 and 2 in between think I'm crazy. At work all I listen to is fiction books mostly on EMPs can't even come close to saying how many series I've listened to. I am a avid hunter and trapper, very much enjoy the outdoors. I'm a Welder by trade but am starting a Tool & Die / Machinist apprenticeship at work enjoy tinkering on pretty much everything one of those that can't leave good enough alone. I have started gathering some supply's and bought nontraditional firearms which 5yrs ago I would have said if it's not for hunting it don't belong in my house. I need help in food preservation and I guess pretty much all of it since new. Well Thanks for having me and looking forward to all the information available.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome aboard Zeke, good to have you with us.
    Keith.

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    welcome Zeke.

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Zeke, there's plenty of information to be found here or I wouldn't be a member.