New Member Hi there from Germany

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Moroccanbeauty2266, Jun 7, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi, my name is Sara. I am interested in this topic because there have been moments in my life that were very critical for me and if I would have decided differently than I might not be here anymore. I have also had 2 major car accidents as a young girl and I was very close to death. Surviving, however, also means providing for your family on a everyday basis even if things get tough. So here I am and I am curious to find out what your survival techniques are and what survival means to you.

2. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi Sara! Thanks for sharing. I too survived too bad car accidents. To be honest, they changed my life forever. I'm glad you made it out OK. And its very nice to meet you!

Moroccanbeauty2266 likes this.
  3. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for welcoming me, BeutifullyBree. I am very happy to get to meet you, too. So far, i have never met anyone who had two car accidents like myself. It does completely change your whole outlook on life. I am glad I survived them as well! :)

BeautifullyBree likes this.
  4. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Not to pry, but were you injured? I suffered a life long back injury. Months of physical therapy and doctor appointments couldnt even fix me. I'm definitely thankful to be a survivor though.