New Member Hiya!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by chelsknits, Jun 14, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. chelsknits

chelsknits New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    I'm Chelsea, but I prefer to go by Chels. I've always had an interest in surviving off of the land but I've never actually done it. I'm eager to learn more about it though so that I can start to put the information to good use!

2. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Hello Chels! I'm Bree!I too prefer to use a nickname, and I'm often surprised when people use my real name! I dont know much about survival, besides a few basics. Its nice to meet you!

3. chelsknits

chelsknits New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    I'm so thrown off when I hear people say my full name! Even growing up, my mom only called me by my full name when I was in serious trouble. Nice to meet you too!

BeautifullyBree likes this.
  4. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Wow. It was the same for me. When my mom says my full name I know I'm in trouble. Sometimes I think my mother forgets what my real name is too. I haven't been called by it in about 4 years now. I guess that must be since I'm an adult now and my mom doesn't yell at me anymore. ;):)

5. Karen Martin

Karen Martin New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Hello, Chels: I agree with you one hundred percent, because I have always wanted to learn different variety of survival tips and tricks as well to apply to my resume, because I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 4 and every bit of knowledge that I learn will be very helpful! Welcome Aboard!