Hmmmmmm......this Would Be Very Very Bad.

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by Sourdough, Jul 8, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    EXCERPT........."So what was the submarine or its submersible—capable of 20,000 foot dives—carrying?

The best guess I've seen is a high-yield, 100 - 200 megaton, cobalt thermonuclear bomb.

A bomb that size, two to four times more powerful than the biggest ever exploded, the Soviet Tsar Bomba (limited to 50 MT to allow the delivery plane a chance to escape) a bomb that size is awful enough but if it is encased in cobalt it becomes the most lethal munition ever built.

Here's MIT physicist Max Tegmark at the HuffPo in 2015:
    Dr. Strangelove Is Back: Say ‘Hi’ to the Cobalt Bomb!

It's not a new idea, The New York Times had a story in 1954, "Now Most Dreaded Weapon, Cobalt Bomb, Can Be Built" which included this line:
    It is this type of hydrogen bomb of which Albert Einstein said: "If successful, radioactive poisoning of the atmosphere, and hence annihilation of any life on earth will have been brought with in the range of technical possibilities."More recently, June 14, 2016 The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, Volume 72, 2016 - Issue 4: Security at sea, and under it published:
    Would Russia’s undersea “doomsday drone” carry a cobalt bomb?

People smarter than I are speculating this might be what's going on up in the Arctic".

http://climateerinvest.blogspot.com/2019/07/just-what-was-that-stricken-russian.html

Same only some links are open.....https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-08/just-what-was-stricken-russian-submarine-carrying

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Bump to start the thread.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Something along those lines is also what I was suspicioning . Any got a idea on a target or objective ? I am possibly wrong but the first thought that comes to my mind is a preemptive E.M.P. strike . Trump has been giving Russia hell .

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    No........but I got to thinking, what if you lit off a 200 mega-ton bomb down four miles, and positioned it right on a earthquake fault.

a.) if it was that deep would it show-up on the ricter scale as a quake or as a bomb.

b.) if you did several along a fault line pretty much same time..........Hmmmmm

c.) could you trigger a 10.0 quake.........??? Think of the titlewave.

d.) what if you did it four seconds before lighting off three EMP bad-boys.

e.) any good reason to stop with only the west coast........maybe do the East coast at the sametime.

f.) we could blame Russia, but could we prove it was Russia, and would the world give a rats'ass if America was toast, and Russia -China say we rule the world now "Bitches".

5. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Keep an eye on bank collapses....economic collapse.....,governments collapsing because they cannot hold up the value of their phony fiat currencies.

Now there is your devastating thermonuclear bomb....,

I worry much more about the thermonuclear bomb of banks and governments collapsing because of their incestuous spending/fiat money creating relationships.....ie....Whoredoms.

Now this is going to be very very bad.

Wondering what some of you are thinking.???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  6. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This would be TEOTWAWKI. If we are discussing it, and reading about it in newspapers you can bet your A$$ the powers that be know exactly what is going on. We speculate. They know, somebody knows the truth.

My suspicion would also be a preemptive EMP strike. IMHO it would trigger nuclear holocaust. They will launch theirs, and we will launch ours. Who knows what others will take advantage of the chaos, and either join in or bomb each other. Nobody is going to be sitting on the sidelines.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  7. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Banks collapsing , national economies collapsing , possible failed preemptive strike , For those that have not seriously prepared time may have already run out but we will hope for the best . That sub burning may have actually bought the unprepared a little more time .

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  8. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    You don't use a cobalt bomb for EMP. You also don't explode an emp device under water. The cobalt would poison the ocean in a certain radius(I don't have the time to calculate the effective radius) for a long long time. This would be a TEOTWAWKI all by itself as it annihilated food production in most, if not all of the affected ocean. It would likely eliminate the krill which are basically the bottom of the world's food chain. I am sure you can all see how that would be a huge disaster and a likely slow motion ELE.

9. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I hope the very last part of the quote is true, and nobody has done any serious development of this kind of weapon. I would also hope, and suspect, that if they have done it we have done it.