Hold Off On The Hazmat Suits !

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Feb 9, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.newsweek.com/authoritie...thing-increase-coronavirus-infections-1486418

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

Recommend to also hold off on the go-go shorts and flip-flops.

The article's Johns Hopkins map does wonders form my mental health. The US and Australia has some infected with the Wuhan virus. South America and Africa are public health models. No one transited the Panama Canal as a corona virus vector.

Meanwhile, if I can't wear gloves and a mask, I'll ask our commo department to order me a drone delivered Budda Delight takeout with hot/sour soup. ... No bat wing spring rolls !

2. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for sharing.