Home Made Oc Powder?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Lester_the_molester, Dec 6, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Lester_the_molester

Lester_the_molester Member
      11/25

Blog Posts:
    I need a device to clear rooms non lethally, and possibly disperse a crowd. Being a civilian I cannot buy flash bangs or cs grenades. My idea was to take a thunder b sound grenade ( makes loud bang using pressurized co2 canister ) and put some kind of fine powder in it so when it explodes, it disperses it into the air, and have a tear gas like effect. I want to use pure capsaicin powder with an shu of 2 million, but it is much too expensive to stock up on, and would be impossible to find in a SHTF event. I need an effective home made alternative to capsaicin powder.

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    find a kiddies joke shop and buy some old fashioned "stink bombs" that should have the same effect without resorting to explosive devices:p

3. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Stink bombs smoke bombs fire crackers m80s most any legal fireworks could be used lol throw a scunk in