How Are Things Where You Live

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by TexDanm, Aug 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    re: Disarmament of law enforcement officers

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ed-in-effort-to-eliminate-systematic-racism/#

"Campus safety officers at Portland State University will be disarmed beginning November 1, 2020, as part of a larger effort to 'eliminate systemic racism.'”

I have known the love that a father holds for his daughter. I would never send a daughter to a university that looks away from protecting its students. Universities care more about placating the violent members of our society than protecting the clean and good.

May those holding authority positions at New World Order universities become the victims of their own. I would pay good money for videos showing these malignant academics being surrounded by the savages they worship, then being beaten into pudding. Would that not be an education for those who say they value education?! I think it would. Time for class to begin!

2. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I heard on the radio earlier that the citizens of Fort Worth voted to "refund" the police. Which basically means they want to make sure the police are funded.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Only idiots that are too stupid to live would vote to defund and lay off the only possible protection that they have from the animals during this time of violence. It is like throwing all of the life jackets overboard while you are sailing aboard a sinking ship! I'm sorry but it will serve them right if the animals burn Seatle down to the ground and kill anybody that has not left. If you voted to defund the police you should be forbidden to leave town or even lock your doors.

1. Old Geezer
      I really enjoyed reading each of the above sentences you wrote. Great read. Each sentence could be used in a quote.
      "It is like throwing all of the life jackets overboard while you are sailing aboard a sinking ship!"
      I may just steal that sentence. It's an analogy that I've never read but so spot-on. Here it is again:
      "It is like throwing all of the life jackets overboard while you are sailing aboard a sinking ship!" Words are tools. Bought several tools today, couldn't stop myself. One son knows welding; I don't know welding; I'll give the welding tool to him. He just got himself a new welding cart with tool drawers.

Old Geezer, Aug 15, 2020
      watcherchris, randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The crazies are now going after the Postmaster General; actually showing-up outside his house. The daemoncrats need to cheat by using mail-in votes. Mailing-in votes allow the dead and the felons to vote, plus this allows one person to vote multiple times. The political machines of urban areas are controlled by unions, organized crime (who own the unions), and legions of anti-christ politicians, therefore felony-by-mail is a grand machine for the machine politicians.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ral-after-dems-make-election-tampering-claim/

Here are a couple of comments from this article that brought joy to my heart:

Fleetwood Factor said:
    "In the first place, there should be no such thing as 'Voting by mail', as instituted by the Democrats in their plan to cheat in the election and in no way resembles 'Absentee Voting'"

Ricotcat1 said:
    "Democrats can riot and loot in person. They can also vote in person. ... "

When I login to my work sites, not only must I have my password, a computer system contacts my cell phone to determine who I am. Short story, I'd BETTER be me else a security alert is generated. Multi-layers of security must be provided to people who are unable to vote due to being on assignment overseas or due to some horrific physical disability.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Philly's fun firearm festivities flow flawlessly:

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2...f-pain-turning-neighborhoods-into-cemeteries/

"Another Violent Night In Philadelphia Leaving Behind ‘Tsunami Of Pain,’ Turning Neighborhoods ‘Into Cemeteries’"

Allow me to shorten the inner-city sob-story: "Hey you white folks, turn in your firearms so that when your house gets burglarized (and that IS going to happen), the firearms will not end up in our neighborhoods. Our neighborhoods are where young black men need to conduct their drug trade, but we ourselves are afraid of our youth. Many innocents are killed when our youth are settling drug turf boundries. We cannot control our own violence, so give up your liberties so that we won't hurt ourselves. Oh, while you are at it, we don't want our youth -- even though they do have felony records -- being harassed by cops serving warrants, so get the police out of here right now. We can deal with the old black folk who are afraid; you don't need to send-in the police, the drug lords will protect weaker blacks who get in the way. Oh, we want more money, our government checks are not enough to pay-off the gangs and buy what we want. And too, somebody has to feed our kids, who's going to do that?! "

6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The police hotlines (911) in cities that defund the cops should have a recording that gives the names, telephone numbers, and addresses of the people on the city council and mayor and tell them to call these people for help or better yet go visit them. This endless stupidity can only be stopped by holding the politicians that are doing this for political gain responsibility for the results on a VERY personal and physical level. If the families that have lost loved ones would go and LYNCH a few of these bastards the rest might decide that there are things more important than political gain. They are also releasing murderers from jail because they don't want them exposed to maybe catching Covid10. There have already been several incidents where these murderers have gone and killed the people responsible for them being in jail. If these people that were killed because a liberal Judge and DA were held equally responsible the survivors might not be so quick to care for the health of nurderers over the lives of their victims.

7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Rarely does the survival movement get good news. Well, here's a bit:

"Huge Gun Victory in 9th Circuit Court. Send Thank You Notes to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave"

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...urce=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=582

"California’s high-capacity magazine limitations for guns 'infringes on [the] fundamental right to self defense' and is therefore unconstitutional, according to a three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. District Court of Appeals. Yes, the court previously known as the “9th Circus” for being the most Leftist, most overturned, and most wrong court in the land, ruled in favor of the rights of gun owners on Friday afternoon."

Let's not get too excited, because the international control megalomaniacs wish to deprive their serfs of the firearms into which these magazines attach. Freedom is not secured by ink on paper. Freedom is secured by weapons full of ammunition.

Shotguns and hunting rifles are the best in insuring incapacitation of the violent enemy. However, when overwhelmed with a herd of out-of-control monsters whose goal it is to beat you down or simply kill you and your family to steal the items that you have worked a lifetime to be able to acquire, these low-capacity firearms quickly prove inadequate. My thoughts turn to the good-intended suburbanite who has yet to be able to distance his family sufficiently from the inner city cancer. The peaceful protesters are coming down the streets of his neighborhood looking for more to loot now that they have raped the cities empty. Even an extended-tube shotgun will be emptied in less than a minute. How many hunting rifles have a removable box magazine? And of those rifles that do, you'll likely not find the over-10 rnd magazines needed. The man has to pray for his own soul's ascension for death is surely nigh, pray that they do not rape his wife, and that the savages leave his children alone.

https://fox59.com/news/crimetracker...s-about-horrific-experience-jury-deliberates/

watcherchris, randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I like my 8 shot pump shotgun matched up with a pair of 50 round bandoliers. I can stuff more rounds in the tube any time there is a pause in fire and maintain a steady running fire for a long time. This takes a little practice but works amazingly well for me. It helps that while I shoot right-handed I am in fact left-handed. the shotgun never leaves my shoulder while my left hand is feeding it two shells are a time.

If I had the money to have everything that I wished for I would have an H&K in a .308 caliber. A guy in my group used to have one and if I had 5 or 6 grand to throw away that is where it would go. For a place fire weapon, it is a monster. I would rig it up with a bipod and a stack of magazines with various bullets and it will shoot through a car's body or blow an engine with the right ammo. It is a bit heavy and so is the ammo but it tames the recoil to the point where I can rapid-fire three rounds and have a tiny group for rapid-fire out at one hundred yards. I used to be able to put three holes in the middle part of a 10"paper plate in less than a second.

The only thing that might be better would have to be some sort of auto 50 cal but that is way overkill for places like this where most shots will be less than 150 yards and I don't expect to have to deal with heavy armor. I would put this or the H&K 308 in well-protected shooting ground that would cover my front yard which is about two acres.

TMT Tactical, watcherchris and randyt like this.
  9. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    by TexDanm,

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    True quality doesn't come cheap...except in my case I am cheap but am high quality!!!

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:

PTR makes a EXCELLENT H&K clone. Price is a lot better than on an original H&K also.

ptr-gi-classic-od-green-image.jpg

I have a MP5 clone and very happy with it and plan on one of these when finances permit. Bought mine through Atlantic Firearms. https://atlanticfirearms.com/products/ptr-gi-308-rifle-w-o-rail

Dale

Rebecca and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      I now hate you. I've fallen in love with this rifle you've shown. Were you unable to predict the lust you would generate in the hearts of riflemen, or did you publish this out of raw cruelty?!!!

Old Geezer, Aug 17, 2020
      Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    For protection I like to clean surfaces where covid could have been around. The thorough cleaning of all medical equipment is vital. I like wearing gloves as a prevention, but then I'm so used to wearing gloves in contaminated areas; decades of that. Masks DO help when around those who have covid, have been exposed to covid patients, and those who live in the medical world. Our hospital has NO shortage of covid patients, from regular floor rooms to ICU. I work areas where physicians have just come from treating covid patients.

In the ordinary world, people should be careful. Invoking panic is both morally wrong and is wrong scientifically speaking. Vaccines are a ways off and the reality is that most folk are going to get it. If you have risk factors, get serious about protecting yourself. Adjacent county had two nursing homes with covid positive tests running 40% (got this from speaking with paramedics), only 3 or 4 of these elderly folk with God-only-knows how many risk factors died.

Due to the meds I'm on, covid could kill me. I use protective measures religiously. I'm going back to work tomorrow. I will not let this China covid defeat my life. Damn China's collectivist leadership to eternal hell! When China's leaders learned of this release, they went into hiding -- now they are using covid to their benefit. F###'em blind in the bowels of hell eternally.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats okay for now while supplies are available and can be replaced, but what happens when the supply system collapses and people use up all their stored supplies?
    we have a saying over here "eat a peck of dirt before you die" meaning we need to let our immune system do its work, if people continually swab everything in chemicals their immune system dosent have a chance to kick in.

TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
    1. randyt
      I wonder how lye water would work as a cleaner in a pinch when the bleach and what not runs out. Some of the powdered bleach would probably be good to keep on hand, they say liquid bleach loses potency. Agree with the "eat a peck of dirt before you die"

randyt, Aug 17, 2020
      Dalewick, TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In portland driver is dragged out of his truck and beaten. Ends up getting kicked in the head. Reminds me of the Reginald Denny attempted murder, LA 1992.

Driver driver's truck had been stopped. Driver gets punched through driver window. Driver tries to get out of the attack, drives off. The trash people eventually get him out of his truck (wrecked by peaceful protesters) and begin beating him. He gets beaten up, but is almost conscious. Then a sub-human comes up and kicks him in the head. We'll see if he is able to recuperate. I so wish that he'd been armed and had a stick magazine.

Communist media report, "Driver rams his vehicle into crowd." We are at war.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-protest-turns-violent-brutal-assault-caught-on-video-report

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The gods of Europe spank England, a nation they believe is their child:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...egals-claims-migrant-numbers-low-manageable/#

"The UN Refugee Agency and the International Organization for Migration (IOM) have told the UK not to use the navy to repel illegal boat migrants coming from France, claiming that Britain can cope with the constant stream of new arrivals because numbers are 'low'."

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-reach-uk-10-straight-days-channel-crossings/

"Over 1,000 illegal boat migrants crossed the English Channel in small rubber dinghies in just 10 days this month, as Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage brands the growing crisis a 'national humiliation'.

"Between the 4th and 13th of August, some 1,004 illegal migrants were brought ashore by UK Border Force. This is over half the total number of migrants recorded to make the illegal journey during the entirety of 2019.

"The latest arrivals take the total number of recorded boat migrants to 4,511 since the start of the year, according to an analysis conducted by the Press Association news agency. This is compared to 1,890 in the whole of last year."

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      The U.K. needs to tell the U.N. to eat sh1t AND die.

TMT Tactical, Aug 17, 2020
  16. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the UN cannot tell the UK what to do in its own territorial waters. thats a decision for the UK and the UK only.

Dalewick, Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      "The UN cannot tell the UK what to do ..." -- No joke. Might makes right.
      But how fascinating that Europe has the chutzpah to talk down to England like that! Should one man treat another man like that -- somebody's gonna die.

Old Geezer, Aug 17, 2020
  17. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Dalewick,

I remember the first time I saw an HK 91 in operation. I was dumbfounded.....

That rig would throw the brass violently to the same spot and what seemed like into the next county. It would cause quite a bruise if beaned in the side of the head with spent brass from that rifle.

Also...to my astonishment ...it made an unusual track on the brass...very unusual.

But it is a nice rifle...albeit heavy ...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  18. randyt

415/460

Blog Posts:
    My CEMTE does the same with brass, flutes up the sides. I'll stick with a FN FAL

Dalewick, TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  19. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Word on the street is that the guy who ran up and kicked the driver in the head has been DOXXXED. His personal info including his full real name, address, phone number and all social media accounts have been posted on the web in high visibility locations by those who frequent the chans. The kicker's facebook page had pics of him with his child and posts like "support the fight against cancer" and all those wonderful posts people make so they look like a great person on social media. He has now removed the page after getting hundreds of negative comments.

TMT Tactical, Old Geezer and randyt like this.
  20. randyt

415/460

Blog Posts:
    when is a arrest going to be made?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hey ...folks...

I just heard this tonight....and it is hilarious ....to me.

I heard that the BLM/ANTIFA people were stupid...sufficient to go up to Sturgis and try protesting amongst all the motorcycle fans....

LOL LOL LOL....,

I keep saying.....a television and or movie education.....to be that stupid...

Here...on occasion I like to hear this Red Viking Trucker fellow and he is the first one to clue me into what happened out west at Sturgis..

About 7 minutes into this video....

It is also on other U Tube videos...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Dalewick
      Saw some video on that. ROFLOL! The cops had to save there bacon and get them back on there bus and OUT of Sturgis. ANTIFA and BLM got lucky. Lucky they lived. ROFLOL!

Dale

Dalewick, Aug 18, 2020