How Can We Be Trusted.........

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 14, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If I cannot be trusted with my money...often earned at great risks.....in particular....and today...over 600 dollars American of expenditures......

If I cannot be trusted with my children and or grandchildren........in particular today.........qnd clearly in and through our pubic school system..and this is becoming more and more clear......the nature of this distrust of parents and guardians by the school system....

If I cannot be trusted with my opinions, views, thinking......on places like Twitter, Face Book, Google, and a plethora of others now being exposed for government steering them from behind the scenes......secretly government run...

If I cannot be trusted with my automobile chosen by me and for my own purposes........ but soon to be extorted to buy an electric vehicle at exorbitant prices...and or government subsidies...to cover up the prices....

If I cannot be trusted and made...
    To be made to use a store card to follow my purchases......and or forced into digital currency.....again indicating no trust......but maximum tracability...,.,

If all of this and more is happening and often beyond the awareness of the Average American....

Why would I ever be trusted with something as dangerous as a vote????

Is someone working in like manner to rig the voting marketplace against us as well.
    How difficult is it to think this through.....,.when it becomes obvious that we cannot as a people/nation be trusted with our own children and or property.

Remember ...now they are talking about Climate Change Lockdowns........more non trust!!??
    Herding to the max....forever.....???

Ishmaelites run wild......

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.