how do you down load

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Ricky Jeringan, Jan 25, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Ricky Jeringan

Ricky Jeringan Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    how do you download videos from you tube and other sites to this page because i find a lot of videos that will help out a lot . hell i need some help with this but so for i like this page if i can figure this page out and how to download stuff because i can show others a lot of things and also i can learn more stuff as well

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  2. TheJim

TheJim Active Member
      38/47

Blog Posts:
    Ok so look for the smiley face...two buttons over is a button that looks like two pieces of film....you should be able to link the url there....

Ricky Jeringan likes this.
  3. TheJim

TheJim Active Member
      38/47

Blog Posts:
    Dave is a favorite of mine....him and Les Stroud.

4. Ricky Jeringan

Ricky Jeringan Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    thanks jim

TheJim likes this.
  5. TheJim

TheJim Active Member
      38/47

Blog Posts:
    No problem! Looking forward to your videos!

6. Dave3006

Dave3006 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Jim, I tried to watch your video above. It went like static and said I must go to YouTube to watch it. For me, it didn't actually show the video on the forum (just a pic). The link in the static sent me right to the video on YouTube in a new tab.

7. TheJim

TheJim Active Member
      38/47

Blog Posts:
    Hmm...ill see if there is another way..