How Stupid Can People Be!

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by TexDanm, Oct 9, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://people.com/crime/dicks-spor...utm_content=100919&cid=443077&mid=25297356401

Dick's sporting goods evidently thinks that guns are the cause of people hurting people. Bad evil guns...kill them or lock them in prisons! They(Dicks not the guns) are idiots. They also evidently don't know that they are not the only place that people can buy a gun. I've done a little business with them in the past but no more!

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I read this today, how bloody stupid can one get? As if this will pacify the anti-gun lobby, it won't make a blind bit of difference, they want all the guns, not just a certain type. This to my mind is just playing into their hands, they will gain nothing by this & they have lost millions of dollars!
    Keith.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    They lost millions of dollars in destroyed firearms and even more millions from firearm people that will never shop there again. SIASD

Morgan101 likes this.
  4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Count me in as one who will never shop there again. The CEO is a moron, pandering to the anti-gun left. "If it saves one life it is worth it." Seriously, Moron? The FBI statistics show between 750,000 and 2,000,000 times each year people use guns to defend themselves.

How many lives do you think might be saved if you SOLD them a gun?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    In the end it's the CEO's choice but I wonder if he's going to survive the next shareholders meeting after scrapping all that stock and offending so many customers.

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  6. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    If he doesn't survive he will be given a multimillion dollar golden parachute to go away. It is an amazing racket we have here. I don't know if it is as prevalent in the UK. You get CEO's that are total screw ups. They ruin companies then get paid millions to resign and go away. If Average Joe Worker did that you would get fired on the spot, and have to fight to get unemployment. There is a special place in Hell for those rotten B@$^ARds.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The thing about these imbeciles is that they are mostly protecting the people that use guns to commit crimes by disarming those that only want to protect themselves. Let's be real the flood of interest in the assault-type rifles and the high capacity semiautomatic handguns is driven by fear that the good people have of both the criminals and our government. When I was younger most people had little use for guns that were not useful for hunting or target shooting. For defense back then a snubnosed 38 in your back pocket was considered all you needed. People were not worried about haveing to shoot 15 to 30 times to repel attackers. About the only high capacity handgun back then was the Browning Highpower.

Let us be real for a bit. America is arming itself for more than just defense against burglars now. We are gearing up for war. I have been in this a lot longer than most people. I remember in the mid 70speople thinking I was strange with my guns. I bought a Mimi 14 as soon as they were available for civilian sale. Back then it was fringe stuff to have a gun with a big magazine and thousands of rounds of ammo. Now I am a bit of an oddball because I got rid of those type of guns and have gone in another direction. I am still armed to the max but with a more defensive mind than when I was younger.

Idiots like Dick's don't deserve their freedom. They are surrendering and should just get rid of all their bad old evil guns. I will gladly take them off their slimy hands and "dispose" of them properly.

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Alaska, just had I guy spend several hours violently murdering a young lady in a hotel room, and dumped her body south of Los'Anchorage in a ditch along the highway. He filmed the whole murder.

How stupid you ask....????????????? He dropped the camera, and someone found it and turned it over to the police.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    How stupid can a person be........you ask..??? We had a guy break into a gun store. He climbed up on the roof and dropped down through a vent. Stole a bunch of guns and exited out the front door of the store. He had to take his coat off to fit into the vent. They found his coat, with the wallet in the pocket. While the police were there he returned to fetch his coat.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  12. EarlyMarksman

EarlyMarksman Master Survivalist
      262/345

Blog Posts:
    Very first firearm I ever owned came from Dicks, a Mossberg .243. Was a Christmas present a few years ago from the loving parents and I still own it. Purchased ammunition, clothing from them as well. It's unfortunate to see them take such a turn and follow the media. They pretty much just turned themselves into a laughing stock and will most certainly become the punchline in many jokes.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Sporting goods store named "Dicks" must be boycotted. Think of telling the owners to "suck a bag of Dicks". I pray they go bankrupt. Their decision is kowtowing to commies. Go buy something there, then take the item back and get your money -- it's a small way to hurt them. Maybe others can think of ways to do injury to them.

Old Geezer, Oct 12, 2019
      EarlyMarksman likes this.