How To Act If Nk Hit California With Nuke ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by hamad, Nov 29, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. hamad

hamad New Member
      0/29

Blog Posts:
    Hello there,

I had this in mind and I wanted to share it with you, I am worried : Major percentage of internet providers, including Facebook, twitter, google, whatsapp, and many, many providers are mainly located in California, which is the closest part of US soil to NK, my guess if this dictator hits US ever, he is hitting CA, leading to unprecedented crisis, the consequences of such act could finish the world today as we know it for real, the world depends on CA more than you can imagine, and I am pretty sure this fat kid of NK knows that, he hacked Sony before just for mocking him ! The world is not ready to deal with such indecent. People will fall into chaos cause actually internet today is humans neural network for human kind, human kind need to do 2 things :
    1- Distribute main internet giants' HQs to several places around the globe.
    2- Develop a substitute to current networking model, I have several ideas, one of them is we have "Open" Satellites to allow any possible survivors to stay connected post-disaster, equipped with SSDs to save humanities' records,info,science, history , etc ...

Humanity achieved great advance as a result centuries of testing and hard work, we cannot afford to lose all of that because of some fat kid ruling rough country ! can we ?? Preserving knowledge is mission critical.