"how To Survive The Chaos Of The Coronavirus"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, May 4, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    poltiregist, Alaskajohn and Sourdough like this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Any sane gov't would choose million dead rather than 2 years worth of depression

Alaskajohn and Sourdough like this.
  3. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Sooooo......No one ever taught you that it is rude to tell the truth....:):)

Alaskajohn and Blitz like this.
  4. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    Force of habit. It WAS part of my job desc to inform the up the chain about such things. And beside those million death will most likely coming from the lowest of the food chain anyway.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    Alaskajohn likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

My 100 % agreement.

It already started here.

Being a retiree and thus not in the labor force, I wouldn't even drive near a VA Medical Center.

Alaskajohn likes this.
  6. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    That article is outstanding in quality. Even if you disagree with his proposal, the background and the context is super high quality.

Alaskajohn likes this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the trouble with testing is firstly getting hold of the testing kits, UK currently dosent seem to have many and only people admitted to hospital have the tests.
    secondly its getting the kits out to the wider public via the area health centres.
    probably a non starter in my rural location as we have had no cases of the virus here and consequently no deaths from it either.

8. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    That pretty much the same everywhere, with the exception of small industrious country, because they could easily afford mass testing of their population.

And how do you know that there isn't any infection when there isn't any testing, not even rapid test? Just because you live far away from other people doesn't mean you can't get infected let alone immune. This virus could stay in surface such as paper money which exchange hands so many times. And lately (at least around here) there has been spiking number of asymptomatic positive cases. In my city alone, 2 3 star hotel were chartered just for isolating those asymptomatic patients.

9. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    because there have been no deaths in the entire area and in a small location like this if someone had it the word would soon get around.