How Would You Do In A Gun Fight?

Discussion in 'Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc.' started by PreperMary, May 17, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I can tell you for a fact Chris we don't want you back! not that there is much chance of that.
    I do get so bored with the Brit bashing on American forums, I am considering resigning.

2. Ken S LaTrans

Ken S LaTrans Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    First Do No Harm

I agree with that....for the most part. However, I am of the mind that Do No Harm First is a better way to live. By that what I mean, is don't initiate the harm unless you are forced to, then do it with a Machiavellian level of violence that is so severe that the thought of revenge will never cross their mind.

I will not accept, nor will I allow someone to try to impose their will upon me by force or threat of force. Period. If I am going about my business legally, and doing no harm to others, then more than expecting to be left alone to do it...I demand to be left alone to do it because I will not initiate harm upon someone else who is simply living their life, doing no harm to others.

As an example, last year after I retired from the department, I was at a mall with my daughter who was 13 at the time. We were school shopping. There were several wannabe tough guys who were trying to look and dress the part of gang bangers trolling around the mall. I had seen them several times, but they never approached my daughter and I until we were just about to leave the mall. My daughter was 13 at the time, blonde, and nearly 5'11"...she is a stunningly pretty girl and she seldom goes unnoticed.

Anyway, as we are on the long central concourse leading to the exit I notice they are now on a direct approach to us...but they are trying to "look" like they aren't. It's typical predator behavior. I had never let them out of my field of awareness, so I wasn't surprised. I told my daughter to go into a shoe store immediately to our right and pick out another pair of shoes (mostly because I wanted her out of the immediate area).

The mouthpiece of the group said "Who dat gurl? She fine a motherfucker".

I set down all the shopping bags, and told him "That's my daughter young man. She's thirteen, she's not interested, and it's time to move along".

'What da fuck you gonna do old white man?"

"Young man, I told you once, and this is the last time I am going to tell you...she's not interested, and it's time to move along".

He put his hand on my chest...and forced me to "no longer be peaceful".

"Young man, take your hand off me now".

He didn't.

I peeled it off with my right hand, reversed it into a wrist lock, and I pushed up through his elbow with my left hand. He fell to the floor shrieking (because a dislocated elbow will make anyone shriek). I took a step back from his "homies" and told them not to move (I didn't draw my gun, though it would have been legal to do so, but I put my hand on it under my jacket). At this point, people are milling about and the mall ninjas are on their way. My daughter is on the phone to 911 telling dispatch that her dad had been assaulted.

Within two minutes, there were two actual cops that I knew from 30 years as an officer in an adjacent agency, not mall ninja security guards, I gave them a statement and the one who put his hand on me was arrested and charged with assault, threats and intimidation, disturbing the peace, and possession of a controlled substance (in a search incidental and pursuant to arrest, they found a bag of weed on him) then transported to the hospital. One of the other two was arrested on an outstanding warrant, and the third was released at the scene.

This was the perfect example of being as peaceful as the world will allow me to be. If the turd had just taken the cue to leave, then there would have been nothing more to it. I would have happily let him go and done no harm first. He failed in his choice of victim...failed in an epic fashion. It was lost on him that a 50 year old man with gray hair and a few wrinkles and scars was not afraid of him and his other turd friends. That should have been a clue that I was "bad prey" and that something very bad was likely to happen to them.

When I showed up for the court date in his assault trial, he was dressed in a nice suit and pretended to be the "innocent urban youth" who "dindu nuffin yah honnah" and his lawyer was trying to paint me as the old, bitter, racist, white vigilante who went around assaulting "innocent youths"...blah blah blah.

I gave my statement during the prosecution's presentation, and the defense attorney upon cross examination tried the "old lawyer trick" of asking me a question then saying "And may I remind you Mister LaTrans that you are under oath"? as if to tell the jury that I was a liar and had something to hide and that he knew something so terrible that he couldn't tell them about it in open court.

I smiled and said "I am well aware that I am under oath Counselor, just as I am well aware that YOU are not and that you are free to float any bullshit theory in front of the jury you like even if it's not true, but I swore to tell the truth". The jury laughed and in that moment, I knew I had them and the defense attorney knew it too...he went to the prosecutor and tried to cut a deal to mitigate damages. The prosecutor declined to make a deal and the turd caught a six month stay in the county jail and another year of supervised probation.

As I was leaving the courtroom, I leaned over to the turd and said "Don't ever let the gray hair fool you kid. A hand on ME will cost YOU a broken bone right now".

Yes....most of us who can still think in lieu of emoting... so popular today...just want to be left alone...not to be "Herded" by Ishmaelites with the rest of the two legged wildlife.

My god, I have said that for YEARS. Very few people exercise any kind of critical thinking anymore. They use critical emotion. They don't have thoughts based on common sense, logic, evidence, and reason. They make their decisions on how they "feel" about something, and how they want to be made to "feel better" about it, or themselves and not put up with the least little bit of emotional or physical discomfort that may come along with implementing a real solution to the problem.

3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf,

Ahh.,...ok...no problem lonewolf. Glad to hear it.

But I need to tell you something ...something for which even most Americans are woefully ignorant about England. It is never taught to them via public schools...and for good reason/reasons. Americans might begin to think for themselves and outside of the public school sponsored "Herding" going on out here.

I am a great admirer of certain aspects of English History. Particularly of "The Ironsides" ....Oliver Cromwell and the English Civil War...Marston Moor..and Nasby Field etc etc.

For Oliver Cromwell and the Roundheads left us an understanding...a historical knowledge for which our own government much less the English government want us nor their own people to know....about the nature of Civil War and or Revolution.

And that knowledge is ......

That when our founders looked around for an historical example of a people ever turning on their king....they only needed to look back about 100 years to 1649 AD when King Charles mounted the scaffold and his head was removed for Treason.

This marks the first time in history that a people had ever turned on their king.

Now kings and queens had been historically deposed and killed by other royalty...but never by an ordinary people.

This was a very very bad precident for the king club.

And our Founding Fathers looked back into history and said...yes...there is such an precedent. Is there such an precedent of an ordinary people turning on their king?? Yes....;there was such an precedent. This had been done historically about a hundred years before in the English Civil War...that an ordinary people had turned on their king.

This lonewolf... is what an Englishman has done for us and almost no Americans know this historical fact.
    But I know it...and for the rest of my years I will not forget it.

No one today likes Oliver Cromwell...in public school versions of Censored History. But I know lonewolf ..I know what he did for us Americans ..us Yanks ....one hundred plus years earlier than the founding of this country.
    And every chance I get ...I teach this to a receptive listener who is interested in the "Hidden concealed History."

Now...lonewolf...I have no desire to become a subject and am well aware that this is exactly the direction America is going under the ersatz direction of our phony two party system.

But this does not negate the effect that certain Englishmen have had on our history...where we in America are today.

English law...common law is the standard..the baseline..not an accident. And the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg has a very very extensive law library. Worth going to for one interested in history will eventually wind up in law....historical law.

Miranda vs. Arizona...Escobedo v. Illinois, and a host of others.

And certain law cases go back to quoting Bible. Not so much today but in years past and on record in these libraries.

But Englishmen set this precedent for us lonewolf.

And in particular ..an English King who was to commission a Bible which is the standard for accuracy in this world ..even today among those who know history ....and what came before. James the First...and his King James Version.

That there is an historical precedent for a people to turn on their king or their leaders and why.....this is very very dangerous knowledge for an ordinary people to possess.

When their leaders had broken the law and turned on the people...seeking absolute power...divine right of kings....the people via Cromwell and the Roundheads have the historical precedent for such action ..and our founders knew this history and what it meant.

Though I lament what is happening in England today and fear for our cousins...that this great history will be lost to PC nonsense...I have no desire to become an English Subject.

But this does not prevent me from studying the history and appreciate it for what it portends and meant to us and our founders here.

At the same time.....I lament that so few Americans know what an Englishman did for us as a nation and a people.

Mind you now...I don't believe for one minute that Oliver Cromwell had us in mind when the Roundheads put the king on trial for his life ..but history so played out for us and our founders. Our founders were not ignorant of what Oliver Cromwell and the Roundheads did for us when along came our time here in the colonies.

Not without great difficulty for our nation...nor yours in the English Civil War.

Well...I've rambled on sufficient for now.

Hope you understand from whence I am speaking...with the limited history I do possess...and why.

No I don't think you should be resigning....but that is your call.

I more respect you for standing your ground....even in disagreement...for showing backbone...or as many of us Yanks are want to say ...Having Sand.

Thanks for your time and post,

Watcherchris,

Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  4. Ken S LaTrans

48/58

Blog Posts:
    Oddly enough...since WWI and WWII...we seem to be the inconvenient cousin you don't want to come to visit, but if the neighbors want to steal your stuff, then you're really glad to have us around. You Brits were happier than puppies with two peters to have my great grandfather show up in 1918, then even happier to have my grandfather show up in 1943 with the 7th Air Force. My great uncle was there in 1943 as well, but he was training for June 6th. You were all really happy to have our planes, ships, and young men there when the chips were down and the sun was setting on the British Empire.

Funny thing. I am not Brit bashing. I love England. I have been there six times and have found the British people to be great folks by and large. What I do have a problem with as a treasonous and rebellious yank is the way your government has betrayed you. They have surrendered to the Third World and allowed the muslim tide to come in and commit the most heinous of crimes upon the British people all the while disarming them and disallowing them the ability as a free people the right to defend themselves.

Do you know that I have over 20 guns in my safe that are owned by one of your countrymen? He sent them to me years ago for safekeeping so he wouldn't have them taken away. He comes here on holiday once a year and gets to enjoy the possessions that your government deemed him unworthy to keep though he never committed a crime and spent his entire adult life in service to the people of England. He is due to retire in a year or so and he is selling out and moving here so he can be a free man once again.

I pray for England because I have deep family roots there and in Scotland. I hope the island can hold out against the changes that are coming from Europe.

Hell, there was a beheading of a one year old baby in Germany the other day. ONE YEAR OLD baby...the father called it an "honor killing" and the mother was killed right after. It was done in public. You have had your countrymen beheaded and murdered on the streets by this tide of scum that your government won't allow you to defend against. How is it Brit bashing to say that it sickens me how your government has betrayed you?

5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow again Ken S LaTrans... Wow again!!!

Agree with you ...their government is betraying them.

And so too would have ours betrayed us had the left kept the White House.

And that is not to say that our own government will still not betray us...in the future running a world program..not an American program.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

6. Oldguy

Oldguy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Watcher and Ken
    We in Aus are not unarmed and you are entitled to your opinions just as I am.
    Being American makes you no better than anyone else it just imbues one with much arrogance and you are entitled to that to.
    :D

7. Ken S LaTrans

48/58

Blog Posts:
    Well...to be fair, we did kick the brits out. Save the world in two world wars, and we NEVER unleashed Paul Hogan onto the world. On the downside...we did invent the Kardashians, so I do have to apologize for that.

But seriously though...all levity aside. You didn't answer the question and ran to an immediate ad hominem attack and brought out the tired old "arrogant Americans" drivel.

How do you compare a place where women are far more likely to be raped and assaulted with NO legal means with which to defend themselves to "paradise".

Your other false assertion that "no one who minds their own business will need a gun" is so patently wrong because criminals target those people, and especially those they consider to be weaker than themselves.

By your logic...women who are raped (and don't need a gun or means of self defense) are raped because they were not minding their own business?????

How does this work? I'd like to know.

If you don't like guns, want guns, or want to carry a gun...that's great. More power to you. But how do you even dare to say that someone else can't have one for legal, non criminal self defense and call yourself a free man in "paradise"? That's really the definition of a fascist.

"I don't think you should have it"...that's what it comes down to, and then you blame the victim.

Hmmmmmmmm.

8. Oldguy

Oldguy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
  9. Ken S LaTrans

48/58

Blog Posts:
    I just find it funny that rather than answering the question, you went to a personal attack.

Do you, or do you not believe that women...in your paradise who are far more likely to be raped and sexually assaulted there than in this "savage land" and have no right to any means of self defense...are only being raped because they somehow deserved it, or weren't minding their own business?

That was your assertion vis a vis people not needing a gun unless they weren't minding their own business.

Of course your assertion shows a complete lack of understanding of crime, criminals, and predatory human behavior...but it is what it is.

So, in paradise, it is actually a paradise for the predatory human because they can act with near impunity with zero fear of a victim legally defending themselves against their predatory behavior. Or is it that you are simply a misogynist who believes, as the muslim does, that a woman who is raped deserves it?

Define your paradise.

10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ken......LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

Good grief....you got that one right in the X ring. My sentiments precisely!!!

Olde Guy...

That is your country down under. I have no ambitions to go there....And I don't tell another how to handle their business. Now I can state my opinions ....and my opinions run pretty much along with what Ken S LaTrans states in their posts.

And you are correct...in that being American makes us no better than other people or nations...only different.

I never think of myself as better than others...only different. From that in which I disagree or do not approve I tend to separate from such..it is my way.

Nonetheless..we are Americans..and within that category or class called and Identified as American..there are those of us who have not lost the Rebel spirit..and desire to go our own way...even if it means leaving the herd behind.

And many of us as Americans do not believe that the world class standards or beliefs/religion are the way to go.

And furthermore there are those of us as Yanks...Americans ....Rebels...who are disgusted with our government cow cowing to the rest of the world and too often with our finest blood as well as our substance.

I've been to the Normandy Beach Cemetery as a child and even back then in elementary school ..I knew what it was and what it represented.

Too many of us are buried around the world.

But do not allow yourself to think that I do not know what happened to the Aussie Diggers at Gallipoli and other places around the world. In my opinion the Aussies were needlessly sacrificed to get the British soldiers ashore at Gallipoli.

Too many other people and nations have died around the world for the interests of the British Crown. And I do not mean here the king and queen of England. I mean here the mercantile banking organization which has run world affairs for centuries...since defeating the Spanish. Ishmaelites !!

This is why I am hard on England while admiring certain people and events throughout English History.

The existence of "The City " and what it does and has done throughout history is a very covered up affair in most history books...and certainly not covered in public schools.

And Australia ...like America ......has paid dearly for the Crown investments throughout the world...and with our finest blood.

For I know what the Crown or "The City :" is..and has been throughout it's history...in the continuing "Resource War."

If you think we are arrogant ...it is the Rebel ...the independence ....which still exists in many of us. It is what makes us Yanks...and even "Bloody Yanks " if you prefer.

And you too certainly have the right to so think. No problem by me.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    this place is getting ridiculous.
    as preppers we should be standing together not bashing other peoples countries.
    for your information WW1 started in 1914 not 1916 and WW2 started in 1939 not 1941, the Battle of Britain was fought and won-by Britain- in 1940.

12. Ken S LaTrans

48/58

Blog Posts:
    Buuuut....we didn't get involved in 1914 or in 1939 other than sending material support in WWI, and then the lend lease program in WWII. I am not bashing anyone's country if you did something silly like...you know...read my post you would have seen that. I criticized the GOVERNMENT and the POLITICIANS who have betrayed the people.

13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    governments are made up of professional politicians, its their job to lie!!

14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Good Grief...lonewolf....you have got to be kidding me here???

I an see why England is in the mess it is. And so too will America in the hands of professional politicians.

The function of government is to represent the people....not the government or whoever is secretly the government by lying.

What Oliver Cromwell did was put an end to Absolute power in the King Club...an end to "Divine Right of Kings."

But governments tried since by other means to reach absolute power....and your statement is evidence that they have succeeded.

One way governments do this is public broadcasting...the air waves..the other is public schooling....pro government ..not pro people...of the nation.

Years back you in the UK had a politician...a leader named Daniel Hannan..who made a speech about conditions in the UK among leadership.

I saw the video of that speech and asked myself why do we in America not have people in leadership positions like this.

We need about 10 or 20 Daniel Hannan's. Salty ...not sugary and sweet but salty.

And Salt is what holds back corruption ...not sugar.

King Charles was clearly going to Treason to keep and hold his absolute divine right of kings power over the nation and people. Even going to foreign governments to help in fighting the Roundheads. The king did not count on running into Salty Roundheads in the form of the New Model Army...under Cromwell.

And there is talk here in America of UN troops ..foreign troops ..being let in to control us here in America when the time comes for the world to go for absolute power and force America into their fold....under their control...to be subjects...not Americans.

This is not heavily promoted or spoken about in our news media but it is known in certain circles.

It is a governments job to represent the people...not the government or whoever is secretly the true government.
    This is how a nation gets Ishmaelites running things for government and power...
    And the fingerprint of an Ishmaelite...is bondage...involuntary servitude to government ...not the people.

In Issac shall thy seed be called....not in Ishmael.

Government by secrecy is abhorrent to the American way of life....for this is Ishmael.
    See/hear the speech on this by John F. Kennedy.

Here we call such an secret government...."The Deep State."

And this is exactly what "The City" is in olde London and it has been for hundreds of years. Ishmaelites.

It is a governments job to represent the people...not the government or whoever is secretly the true government.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've been thinking about this as well...by lonewolf...

I am afraid you have the standard issue M1A version of history lonewolf. It has taken me years and years to break out of it by careful reading of history going back centuries.

WW1 and WW2 were a continuation of a resource war which has been going on in this world for thousands of years...and unknown and unrecognized by students who have gone through what passes for education in our public schools today.

There were numerous conflicts which took place in Europe following the defeat of Napolean at Waterloo. Conflicts for power...control of resources...trade routes....for shipping and transshipping...goods and services. Wars and conflicts into the 1840s...1870s...and continuing into the 1900s and WW1....and eventually WW2.
    Different people and nations have come and gone ...but the wars and reasons for the wars remains the same...dominion over trade...trade routes on the high seas...and of course the resources being traded.

The British took dominion of the high seas from the Spanish..and at some point were challenged by both France and Spain in the time of Napoleon. When the French were defeated at Trafalgar and again later at Waterloo...this left the field for some time to the British and in particular the British Crown...the merchants out of olde London.

It is this bunch of Crown Merchants/Bankers/Insurers who gave up the slave trade because in their control of the world trade and trading routes...they found a better more efficient way to make slaves...."Opium."

More profit and less overhead.

But by the 1900s these merchants were to come into conflict with other nations for trade and power...chiefly Germany and her Allies.

And with WW1 and America getting into the war on the side of England...victory was guaranteed and terms were put upon Germany which were very harsh...in the Versailles Treaty. These terms were to guarantee the next war.

As Lloyd George was to say to reporters coming out of the treaty signing...."We have signed the document which will guarantee war in 20 years. And Lloyd George got it pretty close...1919 to 1939...on the money.

The young upstart Woodrow Wilson was made a fool of by the European powers when presenting his famous 14 points of Peace and when the Treaty was concluded the Germans got only some 7 or 8 of the 14 points and had to pay huge reparations to the allies...which created the terms for another war...WW2. Whether it was Hitler or someone else...makes no difference.
    It would have happened.

My point in all of this long presentation is to show that WW1 and WW2 did not just start over night..as many believe.
    Pearl Harbor did not start WW2....it was in the works long before. It is just that Americans do not know this history and much of it is kept from us ...today as well as yesterday.

The true history of this world is hidden in the trade agreements and financial and insurance agreements governing trade..and resources.....not in the wars we fight.

The wars are what happens when the trade agreements go awry.

The wars are to guarantee the trade and profits....and their continuance.

How many British businesses as well as American businesses were involved in the rebuilding of Nazi Germany before the war started...

How about Japan??? Who built Japan into an industrial giant...twice???

Who showed Japan how to build submarines and aircraft carriers ..and sail the Blue oceans??? This at a time when most nations could not afford even one aircraft carrier..or airplanes...or submarines??? How did Japan do it...not just one aircraft carrier..but many??

You see....??? These are the questions no one wants to be asked.

At the time Japan built aircraft carriers there were only a handful of nations who knew how to do this and sail the high seas!! The know how had to come from there. You see......we have built our own enemies and continue to do so today.

Remember this when your children and grandchildren fight and die in the next war...and you are expected to wave flags and join the herd.

My long and labored point is that the history is often not what we have been told...or taught.
    This way it guarantees you will be willing to sacrifice your children and grandchildren for someone's profits.
    And many times these someone's are not Englishmen nor Americans.

History is so often not what we have been told or taught.

How many people know that Occidental Petroleum continued to fulfill their contract obligations to the Nazis/Germans out of Venezuela into 1943??? You see???

How many of us have ever seen or recognized the photo of the ME 109 Nazi fighter with the canopy open and the fuel symbols on the engine cowling....Shell and ESSO?? And under each the octane rating??

Who owns Shell.....Royal Dutch Shell...a British/Dutch company...House of Orange.

And ESSO.....Eastern State Standard Oil.

I know quite well what is involved in building a submarine and aircraft carrier having worked in this shipyard for almost 40 years including the handling of the nuclear fuel cells for the reactors. Not many nations can afford even one today..and a conventional submarine or aircraft carrier at that.

I keep an eye on the shipyards at Rosyth and the shipyard at Barrow in Furnace...via Google Earth. Naval BasePortsmouth...as well as the submarine base in Scotland.

Polyarny as well as Murmansk, Russia...Mumbai, India.

Out of this knowledge and experience came the awareness of these questions....who taught our enemies to build such ships and aircraft at a time when only few nations knew how to so do.???

The questions no one wants us to know or ask about history.???

And our governments do not trust us with a gun and ammunition???

They don't even trust us with our Preps..but must label us cooks and nutters.

You see???

My point here is to be careful about what someone fed us about history.

Do not misunderstand me. I am as patriotic as the next American. This is my country and I love it.

Not for the actions of my Bravo Sierra government and the phony two party system....

But instead for the People and the land here. For the founders who set it in motion by way of a truly remarkable document which became the light for many nations and people in this world.

These founders here were correct..in their conept of binding a government with the chains of the constitution.

Or put another way...

"The best government is one which governs the least."

I think many governments have lost sight of that concept today...including and especially ours...here in America.

Be very careful about what passes for history in public schools today. And even in many private schools as they draw from the same textbook publishing houses.

My long winded non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    exactly, as you say, WW2 did not start with Pearl Harbour it started 2 years before, just because America wasn't in it didn't mean it wasn't happening.
    but, also like you say, wars have been going on since man first walked the earth, not sure what that has to do with the OP though!!:p

17. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

It has to do with why we fight...for what we will fight..

For certain of us Yanks...it is about being left alone...with for what we work/labor .

Not being "Herded" to be part of the world at our expense....and trying to dress it up as noble and moral when we know it is bondage..and involuntary servitude.

And WW 2 started long before that in the Pacific...when the Japanese, in order to feed their industries, expanded out into the Orient to grab the resources. Problem is that most of the valuable resources...oil, Rubber....etc etc...were under the control of the Crown merchants and their partners...in the early to mid 1930s. Most people just did not recognize what was happening. And certain people in the west did not want the Amerian or British people to know it was their governments which armed the Japanese and Germans with know how and technical equipment. Western banks, businesses and insurance companies.

Remember what Hitler is quoted as saying in certain of his speeches before 1939...."They will buy our Butter or they will buy our guns."

He knew the nature of the resource war which was going on and did not want to take on England as did he the other nations. For he knew he would eventually be taking on America too.
    Because America secretly gave up the Monroe Doctrine without the knowledge of most of the American people and Congress and joined with England and the Crown in "Angle Saxon Superiority and rule of the world." This is an economic dogma.
    And we have been fighting wars for the Crown as their boot lackeys since....the Boxer Rebellion.

Even when the Germans tried to build a railroad from Berlin to Bagdad, ....The Orient Express,... to get around the British naval/merchant encirclement and establish trade...we see people like T. F Lawrence trying to stop them...on behalf of the Crown Merchants.

History is a strange and interesting phenomena when one knows for what to look.

Soviet Russia has been used and misused to keep the West Affrighted...scared...and also to keep nations and people backwards....in storage...no progress....possible under Soviet style economies. Vietnam is a prime example....oil and gas was discovered there long ago.

The oil and gas developed under the guise of the Vietnam War...and the economy ...certain infrastructure bought into the 20th century at taxpayer expense...and then the war was wound down and the whole nation turned over to the Communists to insure that the oil resources remained off the marketplace and competitors out. The nation was put essentially into storage.

And so too since the fall of Communism...radial Islam has replaced Communism to keep resources and nations off the marketplace....in storage.

But that is not how the history books will read.

Wondering how long it is going to be before someone buys up Venezuela for pennies on the dollar under their runaway inflation....just as they did to Mexico in the late 1970s and early 1980s and set up shop...at the best locations and the best prices. Urban renewal by inflation instead of by war. You see!!!

Someone is setting up marketplaces....

This is what happens to ones thought when one learns to look deeply at the history so often presented to us as the facts.

We cannot be trusted with a gun...or ammunition ..but we can be trusted to go off and fight their next war for them.

You see..

What is that about the next gunfight???

PSTD??? NO kidding!!??

How many of these returning soldiers coming back home have figured it out ...no matter how few ....and no one believes them even if they tell what is going on???

Wonder what Pat Tillman could have told had he survived and returned home???

Just some rabid, random thoughts..going down rabid trails.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite