Hypersonic Weapons Of Russia And China, Us Unable To Defend Against

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Photon Guy, Dec 17, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Photon Guy

Photon Guy Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Just my opinion, but........ Climate change is picking up speed all the time now, I think this will soon overtake us & nothing else will matter after we reach the point where we can no longer stabilise global warming!
    Keith.
    455815c4609f8ea2cd34c0e3fb7adbfa.jpeg

TMT Tactical and Ystranc like this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Russians have several things that we have no defense for. The good news is that they are equally vulnerable to some of our best stuff. We are still at the point that there will be no winners of a nuclear exchange. If say the US and Russia went to all our war all that would be accomplished is that China would rule the world without having to fire a shot.

A lot of the problems is in the simple fact that offensive weapons always seem to lead the way in development then the defensive stuff is a reaction to that advance. The only time we have much to fear would be is Russia and china felt that they could take us and survive as a real world power after our response.

I understand that they also have some sort of cruse nuclear armed torpedo that could cross the pacific or Atlantic and take out any of our coastal cities. I suspect that over the next 20 years that the face of our various military forces are going to change radically. I can't see the navy as far as the surface ships being able to defend themselves from nuclear cruse missiles. Air craft are nearing the edges of space now. What can you do to a missile that is traveling at near an orbital velocity of something like 20,000 miles per hour??? The time between spotting a missile and impact is shrinking FAST!

The Global warming is a hoax. It at worst is an ARCTIC warming. the ice around Antarctica is actually growing and even in most of the northern hemisphere the winters are cooler as are the summers. Only in the Arctic and places like Greenland is there any sign of serious melting. They are still saying that the polar icecaps are going to be ice free in five years. They have been saying that though for 25 years now. None of that though has any influence on Russia's supersonic bombers or the US's defenses.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is supposed to be getting colder in the Northern hemisphere Tex, that is what climate change is doing. But in the Southern hemisphere it is getting hotter!
    Keith.
    3cc1d696989099b6e6fac9446e42d030.jpeg
    This chart started in the blue sector.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Then why is the antarctic ice growing? I checked that today just to make sure and the area covered is growing. The ice on the land is shrinking somewhat but that is because it is having a bit of a drought. Antarctica is an amazingly dry place it just doesn't melt very fast. The sea ice around Antarctica is growing though.

What does the chart tell us. It is just a timeline with no cross reference? I've seen this over and over in connection to this global warming. A chart that doesn't offer both an x and Y axis description and an explanation of the scale is worthless. I saw one a few years ago and had to track it all the way back to the university that it came from. The chart showed just HUGE spike in the temperatures in an area. Like the above graph it only showed a timeline. When I got the original paper it turned out that the temperature gradient was in 100th of a degree Fahrenheit. The HUGE spike represented less than a full degree.

Kieth it is things like this that make me crazy and disbelieving. If something is true and provable WHY do they lie and hide the truth behind slight of hand graphics. If they keep saying that in five years the polar area is gong to be ice free maybe SOMEday they will be right but it may be in a thousand years. so far they are batting a big ZERO but still saying it. In twenty more years they will still be saying it and people will still be believing it I guess. I require more than self-serving statements that are not backed by REAL science. They quote the things that support their views but totally ignore things that are obvious and don't make their case look real.

Is it getting warmer in some places? Of course. It is also getting colder in some places. that is weather and there has always been odd swings and sway. This year alone where I live we saw all 4 seasons in seven days. The temperature ranged from the 90s and hot to a little snow and all of this was before it was even winter. At the start of the week global warming was real but by the end of the week we were looking at an ice age. It NEVER snows here in the fall and seldom in the winter. That's just weather.

Personally I think that an ice-age is more likely than a burn the world up global warming.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well mate I guess we will just have to wait & see. Personally I think we should be doing all we can to stop pollution, climate change or no, because no one can deny that this would be a better place to live in if we were to stop polluting & contaminating.
    Keith.
    ef423c7fe5576e37f279f438f0fe8a39.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Kieth I was raised in one of the most polluted places in the world. The water was almost poison, the air was polluted to the point that you could tell what the direction of the wind was just by the smell. I was surrounded by refineries and chemical plants, paper-mills and oil wells everywhere. The High School I went to had oil wells all over its grounds.

We HAVE cleaned up things a tremendous amount. The rivers are clean again. The air smells of plants that are green and living not chemical plants spewing poison into the air. The cancer rates where I lived was one of the highest in the US and basically if you lived there you would eventually die of cancer. Both of my parents did.

You won't find many people more in favor of cleaning up things. I just don't see destroying America as the be all end all of fixing things. We drive smaller vastly more fuel efficient vehicles than we used to. They are also clean running cars even the trucks now are getting 25 to 30 mpg. there are no free flowing rivers that are left. We have hydroelectric dams on them all. We are world leaders in making things cleaner, protecting many species that are endangered, Mean while we feed and protect much of the world for basically free.

If the "environmentalists" would be honest for a change they would tell you that the US is cleaner when expressed on a per population nation than most. China puts more into the air every week than the US does in a month and Russia isn't far behind them. The air and water in Rio de Janiero was so bad that some of the athletes in the last Olympics were made sick. Nobody has said anything about that.

the US isn't the problem. we are getting cleaner every year while population wise most of the world is getting worse fast.

TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  8. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well when I talk pollution, I mainly refer to Australia & globally, no one can argue with China being one of the worst for pollution.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical and Ystranc like this.
  9. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    China has just passed America as the number 1 polluter on the planet.
    the one thing that worries me about global climate change or global warming if you prefer, is if enough ice melts off from the Arctic all that fresh water will flow down into the Atlantic and stop the Gulf stream stone dead, if that happens Britain could have a new ice age, whilst the last one that ended 12,000 years ago didn't entirely cover Britain it covered Scotland and most of Northern England down to the Midlands at least rendering them uninhabitable.
    previous ice ages however DID cover the entire country.

10. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    It will take a rapid shift in the paradigm before the majority of people accept that they need to change their habits of overconsumption and waste. We need to be rational about how we respond to the challenge by offering opportunities to clean manufacturing businesses in order to make sure that they're supported.
    I would like to suggest a fairly simple approach, vote with your wallet. If enough people stopped buying the cheap nasty plastic tat from the Far East it would make it economically unviable to make, this in turn would reduce western trade deficits and cut the feet from under the tiger economies. Buy only what you need and buy quality domestically made products. Economists argue that growth is essential but continuous growth isn't sustainable when we have finite resources. We need a new path, we need to jealously guard our resources, not squander them or pay to send them to China to be sold back to us in the form of cheap plastic junk destined for landfill. That is the short road to economic and ecological collapse.

11. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    people should only buy what they actually NEED not what they WANT, there is so much plastic crap at car boots it has to be seen to be believed, mostly kids toys and stuff, more will be seen after the new year when they discard the stuff they don't want after having got new at Christmas.
    what we need is a new campaign of "buy british".
    globalisation only leads to more waste.

TMT Tactical, Keith H. and Ystranc like this.
  12. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Or indeed buy American if you're North American, the point is that by purchasing quality goods from craftsmen and manufacturers in your own country you're also help make your country great again. Buying only what you need means that when you actually need something you'll have the money rather than living beyond your means. Nobody actually needs a new mobile phone (probably made in China) each year, we're obsessed by upgrading to the newest gimmick

TMT Tactical, Keith H. and lonewolf like this.
  13. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    We need a new set of laws against Active volcanos...and also forest fires....two of the biggest polluters on this planet. Shame on them.

The only other workable solution is population control...the extermination of the human species....as guilty of a shameless defiling of the Holy Mother Earth...much much Holier than mere humans. Genocide or Democide ...makes no difference to help along Mother Earth. Shame on humans.

Democide....death by your own government....death by democracy.

Genocide ...death by another government.

Again...read line 1 of the Georgia Guidestones....and wake up.

This is the new United Nations plan for "Subject Nations."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

line one of the Georgia Guidestones

"1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

But how about those Redskins...How about those Kardashians????

But this will not change forest fires nor active volcanos....so we need some new laws against forest fires and active volcanos...that ought to do it..!!

Now....back on topic....

We have a number of weapons technologies since the late 1950 and 1960s which have not been made public...and most likely will never be made public. They must be even more advanced today with the newer technological adavances in hardware and software.

People capable of thinking beyond the Kardashians and the Redskins....understand this and also know that people ..someone or some groups have been deliberately keeping us afraid of the Russians or any other fear instrument they can use to control us and or our vote for over 70 years...now from a nation which was never a super power...but only in the minds of ignorant television and movie raised non thinkers...but emoters. High on emotions and low on thinking.

I do not worry so much about the Russians but more about our fake and phony leadership want to lead us down the road using this kind of hoax about the Russians. Along with fake and phony leadership in this hoax...also one has fake and phony media shilling for these fake political parties. Also public education pushing this fake narrative in the school system and manufacturing new bad guys among gullible students without much life experience or education to back it up.

I have known this about the Russians for about 30 years now. Someone has deliberately used/misused Russia to keep us in fear and on their puppet strings and voting as they want.
    And don't forget ..the Russian People are just as much subject to this hoax as are we..and just as much on the puppet strings.

The people who taught me back in the late 1970s about the non super power status of Russia....some of them got put into jail for teaching this in depth to the public on the lecture circuit.
    The problem came with the internet..and this understanding and knowledge spreading among thinkers ...not emoters.
    More and more people became awake and aware that there was something very fake about our leadership and the scams they were playing on us to keep us continually afraid. Our MSM as well....and with this ...certain facets of our public education.

These teachers also taught that the United States would never go to Russia back when the Olympics was held in Moscow in 1980. The people and groups promoting this scam did not dare have Americans running around Russia seeing Russia for what it was ... not a super power..how unmodern Russia was and still is. And then to have these thousands of American tourists come home to tell and spread the word of how un super power Russia really was...and still is. That was not going to be allowed.

And that is exactly what happened...not because of Afghanistan..but because the Deep State could not hide Soviet Russia from some 5000 plus American tourists at the Olympics. From some 5,000 plus Americans running around Russia seeing how unsuper power Russia really was...and still is.
    This is not what the fake and phony MSM taught or reported...but it is what happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Summer_Olympics_boycott

It is for this reason...teaching people to think for themselves ...that some of these teachers were jailed.
    This is exactly the problem in the UK with Tommy Robinson...teaching people their way out of the Herd.

Remember what the Ancient Romans used to say to their people....

"No Roman dare sleep while Hannibal yet lives."

These guys/scam artists/fear mongers are still here and still playing the same olde game.....if it is not today ..the Russians ..it is Climate change..or the next one they can invent and get us to voluntarily "Herd" ourselves into their jurisdiction.

"Be Warned" the fear mongers...for power and control.

Climate Change and Radical Islam have now replaced the Russians...as fear techniques.

My non Ishmelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow .....Talk about timing.....

I got home this evening and was surfing the web and there it was....

I could not believe the timing of this article from the www.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ot-bad-thing-climate-change-destroying-planet

Here is another version as my original link disappeared the day after I posted this ..

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/12/17/ny-times-opinion-human-extinction-might-good-thing/

Some of you put that in your pipes for smoking....

These are the great intellectuals of this world......................not!!!!

This kind of thing is textbook Ishmaelite thinking....

My non Ishmaelite .02

Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Anyone that believes that tripe should volunteer to suicide and help their sweet earth by reducing the population.

Sweet Mother Earth is a psychotically mean bitch that has a history of randomly killing her children in MASS. We need to divorce ourselves from her and spread out all over the solar system before she decides we are the next used to be species that were driven into extinction.

There has been climate change as long as the planet has been here. Lunitoons have this idea that everything is caused by man. the State of California thinks that global warming is caused by cow farts for gods sake!!! Seriously! They think that we have too many cows and they are farting and the methane gas is a major contributing factor. I guess they assume that since people had nothing much to do with them other than killing them that buffalo didn't fart. I'm sorry but it is crud like this that makes it hard for me to take most of the stuff they say seriously.

The state of California with assistance from tree huggers all over the place stopped timber cutting on millions of privately owned acres. They DETERMINED that the spotted owl was endangered and stopped people from harvesting timber on their lands. they couldn't even run equipment in the area because it might disturb the little spotted owls. they sent flocks of spotted owl searchers out into the forests and could only find a very few of them. After about ten years of this a real ornithologist read the study and noted that the searchers had searched for the owl and for the owl pellets that owls cough up that is a bones, feather and other undigested parts of their prey. Since they couldn't see any owls or find any pellets then the owl must be endangered. the ornithologist pointed out that first off spotted owls are nocturnal birds. they live during the day inside hollow trees. that is also where they digest and leave their pellets and other body excretions. Walking around in the woods in the daytime looking for owls is never going to be productive. Another survey was done by REAL scientists that were looking for the fats instead of a way to stop timber cutting showed that the spotted owl populations were doing quite well and liked to roost in various signs almost as much as hollow trees and were becoming quite the urban predator.

This is the sort of things that the global warming people do. They don't look for facts they look for answers that support their positions. Mostly they are anti-tech, anti-American NUTS that prostitute science by making it say yes to whatever they ask irregardless of the facts.

16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah Texdanm...the tree huggers did the same or similar on the Alaska Pipeline with their doom and gloom predictions.

They had the construction crews redesign and re route the pipeline at great expense because of certain nesting birds.

And huge environmental disasters were predicted.

The irony of this was that it was a tanker disaster out at sea....which became an environmental disaster..not the pipeline.

The other irony of the whole project is the Nat Geo photos of wildlife snuggling up to the warm pipeline in the winter.

What someone really wanted was for the Alaska Oil never to come to the USA so as not to depress the price of oil lower and hence it was re routed to the orient....not the continental USA.

But the photo of the wildlife snuggling up to the warm pipeline caused me to bust out laughing at the irony. Priceless.

Tree huggers are causing disasters in California...with fires....and not building firebreaks ..but letting the brush and trees grow naturally.

I think someone is taking advantage of this oversight...or was it even an oversight?

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    They were sure that the Alaska pipeline was going to disturb the migratory route of the caribou. They were right the caribou love it and use it as a shelter from storms. Turns out that the people that were saying it in the first place not only were not caribou experts; they were not even Alaskan and had never seen a caribou in person.

Most people that don't know about the process of drilling for oil assume, based on what they have seen in pictures, that it makes a place desolate and barren. I had one screech at me that they were going to turn Alaska into a barren cesspool like everyplace else where drilling was allowed. This was during the Husein Obummer reign and he was blocking drilling on federal lands. The fact is that those pictures of West Texas and in the Middle east were desolate before the first well was drilled. In East Texas oil wells are everywhere. It's a 10 inch hold with a well head over it in a nice grass patch about a half acre in the woods or in a neighborhood or even on school property. Drilling isn't very messy and after they are done they clean up the site real well. Refining it is a MESS!

When that British petroleum well blew out in the Gulf of Mexico they acted like it was the end of the world. They made a mess out of cleaning it up. the biggest problem was that Obummer put a Nobel prize winning PHYSICIST who knew nothing about oil in charge of the cleanup. If you will remember Obummer got a Nobel peace prize and nobody has ever figured out why so Nobel prizes don't impress me much. They made all kinds of DIRE predictions about the long term destruction of the environment.

Have you noticed that you haven't heard anything else about that since the clean up was finished? The stupid dolts still can't figure out where all the oil went. People that know oil know that it is a natural part of the environment. It has been oozing out of the ground and up out of the sea bottoms for millions of years. There are occasional tar balls on Texas beaches. Dolts point out that this is because there are oil wells out in the gulf off our beaches. They have it bassackwards. There are oil wells out there because there were tar balls on the beach not the other way around.

There are micro organisms that have been eating the natural oil releases that have been going on for millions of years. These are busy little guys and are at the base of the gulf food chain. The oil spill...it lead to the bacteria having more to eat and so their numbers grew in proportion to the amount of food and that led to a boost that went all the way up the food chain. It was sort of like having a truck load of corn getting spilled in the woods. It didn't pollute because it was natural and nature took care of it.

The Obummer administration was mostly interested in spin doctoring it so they could try to further cut the throat of the American oil industry to support his Muslim brothers in the Middle East.

18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Texdanm,

And so too can be shipping transport when something goes wrong.

Exactly correct Texdanm. People know so little about so much.
    The Elders taught me that in Los Angeles ...oil has been coming out of the ground into pools for thousands of years..and often killing wildlife. The Tar Pits are a prime example of this.

The Environmentalists pulled off one of the biggest hoaxes in stopping the drilling because of the ducks being killed by these oil pools which they blamed on drilling when the oil has come out of the ground naturally. Ducks have been dying in California oil pools for thousands of years before people populated the place.

It is so where the first well came into existence in Pennsylvania....that too was oil oozing/pooling out of the ground naturally.

I had to bust out laughing at a television documentary and what nature could do ..though it is not oil drilling per se.

This documentary was about auto racing in the desert in the early days...out in California. These people would race and often tear down their engines on site. The oil they would take to a central desert location and dump it into the sand.

Over time ...heating in the day and cooling at night and this significant oil dump site would produce a clear very slick substance on the top of the dumped used oil. People began to realize this was some really slick clear stuff...and would gather it and put it on their bearings and such when rebuilding their engines on site. This stuff eventually became STP in the hands of an enterprising observer. I had to bust out laughing at the irony of that story.

As to the gulf oil spill..yes...even the speaker in "The Ever War" lecture series brings up how deceitful the government can be in taking advantage of peoples ignorance and fears...and in that particular spill.

That is one of the reasons I have my own radiation counter. Sooner or later some "Expert" is going to pull that one off on us too.

The Obama administration heavily used spin/fear/and guilt...on any topic for which they needed to "Herd" America and Americans into their rigged system and the left is still at it today...using and misusing the same MO.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.