I Can Tell I'm Getting Olde...what Was I Not Thinking.....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 22, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Rummaging around in my garage to pre stage certain items...the light bulb came on and also I realized I was getting olde in my thinking for not realizing this or going down this trail....

If much of the country goes on some kind of lockdown......

Will we be seeing a noticeable spike in the birth rate in about 9 months...????

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
Artificial Intelligence News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 21, 2023
Russia's Satellite Jamming War News, Current Events, and Politics Feb 26, 2022
Telling Diff Between Real And Fake Muslims And Detecting Jihadies The Hangout Oct 29, 2021
I Keep Telling You Folks...you Gotta Become Educated To Become This Stupid... News, Current Events, and Politics Feb 23, 2021
Dr Fauci Tells Of Return To Good Times News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 17, 2020
Austin,texas Mayor Tells Residents To Stay At Home News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 3, 2020
Muhammed Ali's Son Tells About Blm News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 20, 2020
D.c. Business Owner Tells Of Looting News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 7, 2020
Gao Tells Of National Prep Weaknesses News, Current Events, and Politics May 6, 2020
Here's What The Government Has Been Telling You All Along The Hangout Apr 30, 2020